Message Icon Topic: The Avatar above me Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 522 Next >>
goatrider
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote goatrider Replybullet Topic: The Avatar above me
    Posted: July/24/2008 at 9:32am
pretty simple, what does it make you think of, no holding back, first thing that comes to mind, and everyone, let's not get upset when someone calls you a pierced downs having tard (ok glimmeri?)

skincrayon said "i guess the girls ive been with have either been really clean or maybe so dirty they are immune to infection."

IP IP Logged
Jeeennnnniiiii
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 23

Quote Jeeennnnniiiii Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 9:35am
the avatar above me first made me think of a centaur.
well i might have somethin' to say about that, space man!
IP IP Logged
goatrider
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote goatrider Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 9:38am
the avatar above me made me think "no way she should be hanging out online with us turds"

skincrayon said "i guess the girls ive been with have either been really clean or maybe so dirty they are immune to infection."

IP IP Logged
glimmi
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 30

Quote glimmi Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 9:48am
The avatar above me makes me thin that this man has sex with goats as well as small children and holds the record for worlds smallest penis.

P.S. Come up with something original goatrydah hellboy69 has been saying I have downs since he first posted. YOU=FAIL.
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Chuck Norris just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Colombia's infrastructure.
IP IP Logged
goatrider
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote goatrider Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 10:01am
that's why it's so funny, your uncle pappy callin you out

the avatar above me makes me think glimmeri has sever sexual frustration issues

IP IP Logged
Amplexus
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote Amplexus Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 11:38am

Originally posted by goatrider

let's not get upset when someone calls you a pierced downs having tard (ok glimmeri?)

If you use that as an insult one more time I swear to god I will personally hunt you down.

My brother has Mosaic Chromosome Downs Syndrome, and I do not find it funny at all when people 'joke' about it. I do not appreciate the word 'retard'. It is a disgusting term, and it only serves to hide your own fucking prejudice behind a very thin veil of humour.

Anyone wants to have a go at me, fine. I do have a sense of humour, but this is just a whole mile over the line as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who uses mental health issues in any type of joke is a sick bastard, and not in the way that I'm sure Hellboy69 and co would be proud of.

Edited by Amplexus - July/24/2008 at 11:39am
Glimmi says: But yeah theres that old saying you can't judge a book by it's cover, cause it could have like 60 piercings in it's cock......Well that's not how the saying actually goes but you get my point.
IP IP Logged
girly
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote girly Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 12:55pm
so when i read the post name...the avatar above me ithought it would be fun to jump right in.....and then i read and now i am scared to say anything....
do i even dare....Eye-Popping

the avatars above me are scaring me right now
Momma Ki
IP IP Logged
goatrider
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote goatrider Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 1:12pm
well im sorry that you're offended, no need to hunt anybody down, im quite easy to find, though...like i said, lets not get upset

IP IP Logged
glimmi
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 30

Quote glimmi Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 1:24pm
See dude I told you to chill with the down syndrome jokes people don't find them very funny, and I don't blame them.

Ps This thread is like dead now lol.
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Chuck Norris just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Colombia's infrastructure.
IP IP Logged
Uraniumhobo
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 105

Quote Uraniumhobo Replybullet Posted: July/24/2008 at 1:28pm
Ah ha-ha, chess. The ancient contest of wits. Two opponents: mano a mano. Braino a braino. And look: magnets for ease of travel. You could play chess on the moon.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 522 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version