BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Hardcore Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Meatotomy Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Cherokee62
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 19

Quote Cherokee62 Replybullet Posted: January/04/2009 at 9:01am
Having carried a lot of research and had many chats with my partner, I am definately having a Meat, then Sub (half way down), Apradavya then 3 bar ladder.

I want to get it done properly, but is the going rate really £250.00 just for the Meat!

The clamp and cut procedure looks fairly straight forward.

Any advice would be very welcome.
IP IP Logged
VladT
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote VladT Replybullet Posted: January/11/2010 at 1:08pm
OK, when you will do it, so...but before keep in mind, that your stream will be affected - it can be unsatisfied by ejaculation...

When you will do it, so the best way is use a anesteticcs, then clamp a forceps so long, that the part was as thin and nearby so white like a paper - this is the most painful part.Then use a sterilization (of couse you washed yourself before) and then make a cut with scissors (of course sterile).The scissors crush the tissue and this way reduce the bleeding.
IP IP Logged
geo_bachlor
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 57

Quote geo_bachlor Replybullet Posted: January/29/2010 at 10:35pm
Not really something I have considered doing, but I have a 5/8inch gauge monster screwball in my PA and it is very thin.  I am thinking if it goes much thinner it will create a meatotomy on its own.
IP IP Logged
jack6two
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote jack6two Replybullet Posted: July/13/2010 at 3:07am
in this way i dit my first head opening:
like you i had a Pa, so i sticked the scissor from the tip through the pa-hole outwards and made a horny snip!!! with a sexual rush through my whole body... and my head was opened...! no great bleeding, have pressed toilette papier in the fresh wound until the bleeding was over after a minute.
so i splitted my whole cockhead and further too, wlways without any clamping or painkillers or anaesthetics a.s.o. with enough sexual arausal you can cut all points...
jack6two
IP IP Logged
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Posted: February/11/2011 at 10:51am

Sorry for my bad English.

I have looked at 47 years Meatotomie itself cut the ostium Externa (the urethral opening) at 12 a.m. to 6 p.m. clock had expanded somewhat. Prerequisite is clean and sterile, Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the intervention agency.
First, I have the penis for about 5 min in ice water bath, then you notice the cut not. After sterilization of the ostium Externa, I worked with a sharp pair of scissors (With a pair of scissors cannot slip) the ostium Externa clock at 12 as far as possible without violating the
erectile tissue chambers
cut.
It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I have sterile
gauze rolls
inserted into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I took the foreskin with a sticking plaster strips and a sealed condom pulled over, if still little blood comes out (which was not the case).
The next morning, I cautiously opened the foreskin, (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound, a new
gauze rolls and brought back the foreskin closed. But as I patch the booklet easy to urinate can open. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could masturbate again carefully. Incidentally pain are limited is easily bearable. After about 6 months after the wound had healed well, I have the whole at the bottom at 6 clock repeatedly. You should watch at 6 clock then I would not cut too far because then when it drops to urinate and when you can just sit urinate. At 12 clock must be careful that you do not erectile tissue chambers
addresses it bleeds otherwise very strong.
The advantage is that you easily plug or electrical masturbation sounds into the urethra can introduce sterile. I think it looks very good. Here I have a slot length of approximately 18mm reach.
The problem is not the urethral opening, but the narrowness which the gloss to bottom in the amount of Frenulum rudimentary is located. Since I am currently on the stretch and had until now reached 9.5 mm in diameter. Here I do not want to cut because otherwise the Meatotomie becomes too large, and in a submission on it.
If you have no problem urinating when you can use the slot until the approach of the Frenulum slice. Then larger objects should also be introduced.

The foreskin opened, (the bleeding had already stopped) and after repeated to disinfect the wound new gauze rolls urinary inserted and the foreskin again closed.

But so which I can open the Issue Plaster

Easily to the urinary. After one week the wound was already so well healed which I again carefully masturbate could. By the way the pain holds itself within limits is easy to bear. After approximately 6 months, after the wound had healed well have I the whole at that Lower surface with 6 o'clock repeats. To watch out one should with 6 o'clock I not too far would cut there because it then with the urinary to drips comes and one can only urinary sitting. With 12 o'clock one must watch out that one does not begin to cut the swelling body it bleeds otherwise very strongly. The advantage is which one more easily Plugs or sounds to the E-Stimm into the urethra sterilely would bring in can. I find it look also very good.

I have a slot length of approx. 18mm reached. The problem is however not the urethra opening, but the tightness at the gloss lower surface at height of the Frenulumansatzes is. There I am at present at stretching and 9,5mm up to now diameter reached.

There I would not like to cut because otherwise the Meatotomie become too large, and into a tender changes. If you do not have a problem with the Urinary, you can cut the slot open to under the beginning of the Frenulum. Then also larger articles must to be introduced have.

IP IP Logged
kublai
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 13

Quote kublai Replybullet Posted: February/15/2011 at 3:06pm
hi i would like to make my own meatotomy could give me some tips to take over, after that you feel, do meatotomy cause much bleeding? I really interested and wanted to learn to make mine and hopefully you can help and give me advice!
IP IP Logged
grampareg
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 10

Quote grampareg Replybullet Posted: January/13/2013 at 3:48pm
I have a partial sub and split head, just cut a little at a time and in no time you will have the results that you are looking for
IP IP Logged
grampareg
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 10

Quote grampareg Replybullet Posted: March/21/2013 at 5:58am
I did my meato a couple of years ago. Its quite pain free and made it easier to start on sub. I would recommend it for anyone to do on their own
IP IP Logged
redjak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote redjak Replybullet Posted: March/22/2013 at 3:47pm
I personally had no pain when i did mine and very little bleeding, may one day consider cutting further but as it is im quite happy with it.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version