Message Icon Topic: Crime . Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
pollux
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote pollux Replybullet Topic: Crime .
    Posted: February/09/2009 at 4:19am
 So had cime done to you ? Or have you done a crime ? Me yes , yes !!! My crime was little shit as a kid , ( as peer group presser ) . But nothing that you could say was going to put me in be hand bars . Now I'm older , yes I have been repaided 10 pold . Just hate been riped off !! Even when just going to by food . Do you like crime ????
Live everyday as you would a new born !Live it with wide open eye's !
IP IP Logged
nikolas_sp
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote nikolas_sp Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 4:54am
hehe, yea i love movis about criminals but dont really support it:p
i did some candy and gum stealing from the local shop when i was about 9-10..
and now speeding when driving:P

the good die first..
IP IP Logged
Wallie
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 21

Quote Wallie Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 4:57am
i was a hell raiser when younger. now i try to avoid trouble.
IP IP Logged
QOTSA90
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote QOTSA90 Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 6:41am
Im still a little shit head.. Dunno why, Its not like I do anything serious but Iv been brought home by the Gards a few times most recently hrm.. I think it was the end of Summer? Trespassing pfft lol
Would anyone mind if I used the Bodymod Skully next time?
IP IP Logged
xsummerx
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote xsummerx Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 7:07am
Hmm well I have woken up a couple a times in a police cell I aint the best behave drunkard.
I have been done for criminal damage ( due to some guy punching me in the face in a club I lost it lashed out at everyone whilst they tried to hold the door shut me an the bf managed to bend and snap the lock off the door)
drunk and disorederly I didn't do anything more than fall over a few times : /
OOOOH! NAVY SEALS!
IP IP Logged
freetobeme
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote freetobeme Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 7:14am
Originally posted by pollux

So had cime done to you ? Or have you done a crime ? Me yes , yes !!! My crime was little shit as a kid , ( as peer group presser ) . But nothing that you could say was going to put me in be hand bars . Now I'm older , yes I have been repaided 10 pold . Just hate been riped off !! Even when just going to by food . Do you like crime ????

Well at least I think I understand what you are saying this time, and yes crime is evil! I am an atheist, but I do believe in the ten commandments! One commandment in particular! Do unto others as you would like done unto your self! It is just common decency!=)
IP IP Logged
glimme
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 43

Quote glimme Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 7:53am
Hmm well the word crime is too broad a term really and is very subjective what someone may call a crime I may call a god given right. Do I break the law? Uhmmmmmmmm uhhhhhh never.....Public forum *ahem* LOL. But if I do break the law it's only when I feel it's right and I never hurt steal or try to defraud an individual (a government and a huge evil multi-national conglomerate are a totally different story I try and hurt steal and defraud them at every chance I get as I don't believe in them but that's another story). So to answer your question have I ever commited a serious crime? No. I've never been to jail. Have I ever been arrested? Yes. Possession. A years probation an an $800 fine for two roaches but it was exspunged from the record upon completion. Have I ever broken the law? Of course everyone does at one point or another. But I also believe some laws are stupid and only put in place to hinder us and stop us from living the lives we see fit because we're a fringe of society and they push their morals on us because they don't understand us. I understand laws for murder, drunk driving, and pedophilia for example are put in place for good reasons, but don't tell me what to to do to or put in my body(unless of course I'm driving and endangering others with my actions). I'm a responsible sane consenting adult I'll make my own decisions as to whats best for me and my body. I'm of the belief if you don't believe in the law break it. But I don't think I'm a criminal. But yeah I don't know anymore I think I have a point in there somewhere.

Edit: spelling

Edited by glimme - February/09/2009 at 8:00am
"This stuff, it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson
IP IP Logged
freetobeme
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote freetobeme Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 8:32am
Originally posted by glimme

Hmm well the word crime is too broad a term really and is very subjective what someone may call a crime I may call a god given right. Do I break the law? Uhmmmmmmmm uhhhhhh never.....Public forum *ahem* LOL. But if I do break the law it's only when I feel it's right and I never hurt steal or try to defraud an individual (a government and a huge evil multi-national conglomerate are a totally different story I try and hurt steal and defraud them at every chance I get as I don't believe in them but that's another story). So to answer your question have I ever commited a serious crime? No. I've never been to jail. Have I ever been arrested? Yes. Possession. A years probation an an $800 fine for two roaches but it was exspunged from the record upon completion. Have I ever broken the law? Of course everyone does at one point or another. But I also believe some laws are stupid and only put in place to hinder us and stop us from living the lives we see fit because we're a fringe of society and they push their morals on us because they don't understand us. I understand laws for murder, drunk driving, and pedophilia for example are put in place for good reasons, but don't tell me what to to do to or put in my body(unless of course I'm driving and endangering others with my actions). I'm a responsible sane consenting adult I'll make my own decisions as to whats best for me and my body. I'm of the belief if you don't believe in the law break it. But I don't think I'm a criminal. But yeah I don't know anymore I think I have a point in there somewhere.

Edit: I'M A REBLE!=)======================================

+1,000,000
IP IP Logged
MontanaPiercer
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 124

Quote MontanaPiercer Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 11:24am
I've been to jail a few times for misdemeanors, usually the result of heavy drinking.....drunk disorderly, assault (drunk fighting), public intox etc....

never spent more than a few days in jail, and  no felonies to my record

however, by the strictest definition....speeding makes you a criminal, overwatering your lawn during draught, hell tearing off the power cord warning lable.......
"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
IP IP Logged
catexelizabeth
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote catexelizabeth Replybullet Posted: February/09/2009 at 11:55am
i don't really approve of crime,
but i have several buddies that have been in jail
(nothing serious)
that being said, i underage drink every week/weekend,
but hell i wouldn't consider that criminal.
"light a candle for the sinners, set the world on fire."
IP IP Logged
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version