<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercings
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Piercings
Message Icon Topic: Pierce Your Ear Without a Gun - WikiHow Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
mrDahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote mrDahmer Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 3:51am
^^ +1

Well written and covers all angles. As well as that it may put the odd kid off for the cost of equipment.

Edited by mrDahmer - May/01/2009 at 3:52am
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 3:55am
you're right, bleach is so much cheaper. why don't you post what you think would be the proper materials?
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
mrDahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote mrDahmer Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:01am
lol

blatently a safety pin, and for sanitary, just some washing up liquid will do as long as it's antibacterial of course. I wouldn't bother with the mirrors. You can feel where it should go really.

I did mean my responce positively

Edited by mrDahmer - May/01/2009 at 4:01am
IP IP Logged
mrDahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote mrDahmer Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:06am
Oh god Rick grow up
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:06am
Originally posted by mrDahmer

lolblatently a safety pin, and for sanitary, just some washing up liquid will do as long as it's antibacterial of course. I wouldn't bother with the mirrors. You can feel where it should go really.I did mean my responce positively

well, i guess you either believe this or believe that this is funny. either way, it's honestly in poor taste and i have to give it a "f" for stupid.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:11am
I just fixed the problem, what the fuck is yours?
IP IP Logged
mrDahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote mrDahmer Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:18am
Nothing, once again, I was agreeing with you and you decided to bash me for it.

notice +1

I said your post covered all angles and was well written. I also added that it would put some kids off due to expense meaning, that would go to a pro instead. It was all meant absolutely in a positive manner and could not have been taken any other way.

The second post was absolutely meant as a joke. I really don't think anyone on this site would think for one moment that is what I believed.

Please don't jump down my throat, especially when I agreed with you and complimented you on your write up for an alternative article.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:22am
you suggested that it was expensive to do the procedure as i listed. that is the list of materials i use as a dermal artisan to do the piercing. if you think it's expensive to order the equipment to do it properly, why not have it done professionally and accurately?

Edited by kcir - May/01/2009 at 4:23am
IP IP Logged
mrDahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote mrDahmer Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:25am
Thats exactly what i've just said.

I did explain that it meant that people would go to pros instead because of cost of equipment. Which in the long run, is better... yes??

So are we, or are we not, agreed that your article, of which I complimented and said was well written, and may put the odd kid off due to expense, meaning that they would go to a pro instead, is a good suggestion of what to put up instead.

Because if we are, I have no idea what you're trying to achieve by having a go at me. I simply complimented you.

Edited by mrDahmer - May/01/2009 at 4:29am
IP IP Logged
WhyBeNormal
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote WhyBeNormal Replybullet Posted: May/01/2009 at 4:25am
Originally posted by overgone2007

WARNINGS
1. May cost money
2. May result in a good quality piercing therefore eradicating the need to make a trip to your local hospital to see that hot nurse.

Awww .... but the hot nurse is always so nice! Wink
Avoid passing on urban legends, scams, and false information. Before you forward email, check it out at http://www.snopes.com, the Urban Legends Reference Pages.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version