BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : Piercing Ideas
Message Icon Topic: questions about nipple piercings Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Eui1337
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 32

Quote Eui1337 Replybullet Posted: May/04/2009 at 2:57am
fffffffffff...i just found out from that that i'm STILL wearing too small of a bra (i'm already at a mothercocking 36 DD)
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream..." - Vincent Van Gogh
IP IP Logged
standingtyping
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 33

Quote standingtyping Replybullet Posted: May/04/2009 at 3:02am
idc if the bra fits well or not, I've had them custom made before and they always bug the hell out of me. bras ain't natural I tell ya! FREE THE BEASTS! That being said, the Brallelujah isn't tooo uncomfy...
"One day we will be the most awesome crazy cat ladies EVER...
people will know us."
IP IP Logged
tmzee
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote tmzee Replybullet Posted: June/18/2009 at 10:04pm
i wore slightly padded bras and mine healed fine =]

although i suggest not wearing a bra whenever possible (like if youre watching tv or something that requires no movement) i found that it really helped to let the piercings breathe every so often.
My signature sucks =(
IP IP Logged
freckled20
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 42

Quote freckled20 Replybullet Posted: June/18/2009 at 10:26pm
Sports bras at night are heaven. Hell, even to just wear around the house.

I wore a normal bra with mine but mine were pierced with BCRs and I took them out maybe 2 weeks later because it hurts when the BCR is pushed down by the bra. Definitely get barbells and get a proper fitting bra that holds your twins in good because you do NOT want a nip popping out and getting caught on the bra *shivers* it hurts.
Don't judge me monkey...
IP IP Logged
mbs08
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 16

Quote mbs08 Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 7:08am
i too want my nipples pierced..

i think that a  padded bra is going to help to benefit your piercings in the long run.

not allowing them to be moved and messed with and on top of that having extra padding.
IP IP Logged
Carrie_p2005
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 100

Quote Carrie_p2005 Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 12:23pm
Every person is different, but most women above a B tell me wearing a bra was much more comfortable than not wearing one.  The ones who said wearing a bra was uncomfortable were pierced with rings, so I would strongly recommend going with barbells. 

Edited to change the word about to above Dunce

Edited by Carrie_p2005 - July/05/2009 at 7:14pm
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Carrie_p2005

Every person is different, but most women about a B tell me wearing a bra was much more comfortable than not wearing one.  The ones who said wearing a bra was uncomfortable were pierced with rings, so I would strongly recommend going with barbells.  

Amen! Besides barbells are easier to hide if you wantBig%20Grin
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
LucieMay
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote LucieMay Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by standingtyping

idc if the bra fits well or not, I've had them custom made before and they always bug the hell out of me. bras ain't natural I tell ya! FREE THE BEASTS! That being said, the Brallelujah isn't tooo uncomfy...

I actually hate NOT wearing a bra! I hate the way they feel without one (I'm fairly large at 36D, but not very large). I even wear a bra at night (a soft unwired one).

I'm getting my nipple pierced in a few weeks. Looking fwd to it as it'll be my first ever non visible piercing/implant so I expect it to feel a little bit naughty and special for that reason.
Caustic blonde.
IP IP Logged
childofthewild
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 72

Quote childofthewild Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by LucieMay

Originally posted by standingtyping

I actually hate NOT wearing a bra! I hate the way they feel without one (I'm fairly large at 36D, but not very large). I even wear a bra at night (a soft unwired one).

I'm getting my nipple pierced in a few weeks. Looking fwd to it as it'll be my first ever non visible piercing/implant so I expect it to feel a little bit naughty and special for that reason.

I wear the same size bra as you do and I'm the same way. I hate having them out. My nipple piercings definitely like being nice and comfortable snug inside my bra.
clubbed drugged and left on a bench

IP IP Logged
Terri-Sian
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 50

Quote Terri-Sian Replybullet Posted: July/05/2009 at 6:44pm
i had both nipples pierced horizontally twice before i had them done vertically.

i had trouble with the seam running through the middle of the cups causing rejection with the horizontal piercings.
i used to catch them quite alot and wearing strappy pj's in bed caused issues

since having them vertically everything has been fine no problems (touch wood!)
"I am selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle... But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!"

- Marilyn Monroe
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version