BodyMod.org Forum : BMod Professional's Corner : Q&A for BMod Professionals
Message Icon Topic: Multiple tongue piercings Post Reply Post New Topic
you-fail-me
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 30

Quote you-fail-me Replybullet Topic: Multiple tongue piercings
    Posted: January/09/2005 at 11:17am

Hi there, I guess this question is directed towards Montanna, so any advice you can give me on the following issue would be appreciated.

I'm interested in having multiple piercings in my tongue. I already have one in the centre of my tongue, which I got done about 6 or more years ago.

My piercer in England will not do multiple tongue piercings as she says that it can split your tongue, whereas my piercer in Wales is willing to do them as he has 5 in his tongue himself. Basically, I'd like to know if it is indeed safe to have several piercings in my tongue.

IP IP Logged
MontanaPiercer
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 124

Quote MontanaPiercer Replybullet Posted: January/09/2005 at 12:02pm
Your piercer in England is an idiot. Your piercer in Wales seems more competent. I have never done more than 3, but I did an 8 gauge, 10 gauge 12 gauge, sequential layout on girl once. If your tongue is long enough, and you make sure there is sufficient spacing between the piercings, you can get as many as your tongue will support. If all you had to do to split your tongue is get a bunch of little 14 gauge piercings, it sure would make tongue splitting not only easier, but much more popular. Basically the one in England doesn't feel comfortable doing multiples and has provided you with a convenient albeit false story to cover their incompetence.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version