<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Hardcore
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Hardcore
Message Icon Topic: Genital Mods Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 6 Next >>
Author Message
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: May/23/2009
Posts: 1793
Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Topic: Genital Mods
    Posted: May/27/2009 at 6:34am

Just wondering what's with all the apeal, i used to quite like the idea of a meatotomy but after seeing some images i've been put off, but after veiwing all the surgical mods on this site and seeing the amount of guys that are cutting themselves up and removing thier testicals and their penis' i have a strong stomach and i almost threw up, im just guessing penile mods just arn't my thing, but what are your opinions.
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 6:46am
heavy male genital modifications are among my favourite kinds of modification, when done well of course. i'm not sure why i like them. i like the look i suppose, but if i was a guy i'd definitely be taking part in some of them as we speak. i'm not into much female genital modification, however. i've got a handful of genital piercings and a microdermal but beyond a couple more the only other thing i'd like is inner labia removal. i'm drawn to most of them because of look over function. so far none of my genital piercings do anything but look pretty, if that. of course i enjoyed the experience of doing them but there's nothing else that has drawn me to them.

my boy has some genital piercings currently (and has quite a few more in the past) and is into sounding. he's likely going to give up his large gauge PA for a meatotomy at some point. i am really into that sort of stuff and find it incredibly sexy for him, but i guess it isn't for everyone. i can't say i know any other girl, or maybe any other person period who would be into such things.
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: May/23/2009
Posts: 1793
Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:00am
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

heavy male genital modifications are among my favourite kinds of modification, when done well of course. i'm not sure why i like them. i like the look i suppose, but if i was a guy i'd definitely be taking part in some of them as we speak. i'm not into much female genital modification, however. i've got a handful of genital piercings and a microdermal but beyond a couple more the only other thing i'd like is inner labia removal. i'm drawn to most of them because of look over function. so far none of my genital piercings do anything but look pretty, if that. of course i enjoyed the experience of doing them but there's nothing else that has drawn me to them.

my boy has some genital piercings currently (and has quite a few more in the past) and is into sounding. he's likely going to give up his large gauge PA for a meatotomy at some point. i am really into that sort of stuff and find it incredibly sexy for him, but i guess it isn't for everyone. i can't say i know any other girl, or maybe any other person period who would be into such things.


I quite like the piercings myself, but the hardcore splitting stuff juts looks gruesome to me, i personally want silicon ribs inserted under the skin of my penis but it's not something I'm in a rush to do like with my tongue, it's a "oh that'd be nice at some point" mod.
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:07am
ribs and beading interest me, too. i think i like the look of beading more though, since implants do tend to shift while healing which could result in the ribbed style implants ending up a bit wonky just because of their shape. beading style implants is something i'd definitely do if i was a guy, haha.
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: May/23/2009
Posts: 1793
Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:09am
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

ribs and beading interest me, too. i think i like the look of beading more though, since implants do tend to shift while healing which could result in the ribbed style implants ending up a bit wonky just because of their shape. beading style implants is something i'd definitely do if i was a guy, haha.


the beaded ones to me look really odd, i just don't like the idea of having bumps on my penis like that, they just remind me of genital warts... also having a ribbed/dotty penis would make it hurt to wear pleasure max condoms wouldn't it...
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:15am
i'm not sure. the people i've chat with who have had them don't tend to notice them at all, especially if they are silicone. i doubt a latex condom would really bother them either, unless they weren't fully healed or something, and that applies to any genital modification really, piercing, implant or otherwise. 
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: August/10/2008
Posts: 991
Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:23am
 i am agreeing with placenta, i think when they're well done they look nice and are appealing:) some of the scarring i see looks painful tho:/ i'd be too scared to hurt someone to perform any sort of genital mods or even piercings on anyone but myself tho!
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: May/23/2009
Posts: 1793
Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:26am
Originally posted by xjessiex

 i am agreeing with placenta, i think when they're well done they look nice and are appealing:) some of the scarring i see looks painful tho:/ i'd be too scared to hurt someone to perform any sort of genital mods or even piercings on anyone but myself tho!


I'd have trouble finding some-one I trusted with my junk, but I do plan on getting some tattoo's on my penis and around that area... now i just need to find a affordable surgery that'll make it so my pubic hair wont grow, I flipping hate the stuff...
IP IP Logged
grundstuck
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 19

Joined: July/06/2007
Posts: 2003
Quote grundstuck Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:31am
I'm into genital modding too myself, i just think that i want to wait to have a stable partner and such. I see genital modding as a big part in sex too, so i won't get anything while i don't have a stable partner to discuss with this kind of things.

I have too obviously a list of mods i want in my mind: genital beading and a large gauge transcrotal are something i'm into a lot. I will get them later in life, even though i know yet the artist i want to perform that as is actually a friend of mine.

p.s. pubic hair= hate  haah
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: August/10/2008
Posts: 991
Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: May/27/2009 at 7:35am
Originally posted by ZombiePhlegm

Originally posted by xjessiex

 i am agreeing with placenta, i think when they're well done they look nice and are appealing:) some of the scarring i see looks painful tho:/ i'd be too scared to hurt someone to perform any sort of genital mods or even piercings on anyone but myself tho!


I'd have trouble finding some-one I trusted with my junk, but I do plan on getting some tattoo's on my penis and around that area... now i just need to find a affordable surgery that'll make it so my pubic hair wont grow, I flipping hate the stuff...
 
 
you can get laser hair removal- i asked the lady who does my waxing and she said with many people the hair does grow back eventually, but at least not as thick, maybe with 50% reduction.
 
but i think guys look better with some pubes:PP personal taste tho
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This page was generated in 0.473 seconds.