<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Body Modification Related
 BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related
Message Icon Topic: Halloween Party at Last Rites + Walk-ins! Post Reply Post New Topic
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Topic: Halloween Party at Last Rites + Walk-ins!
    Posted: October/27/2009 at 6:41pm

Click for Full Size
Last Rites Tattoo Theatre presents its first ever Creep-In Day on Halloween!

Saturday, October 31st, 12pm-12am
Last Rites Tattoo Theatre,
511 W. 33rd Street,  3rd floor,
New York, NY 10001.
Find more information at www.DarkImages.com.

From Last Rites:

In order to show a return of support to all our friends, family, and fans...

All Last Rites artists, including Paul Booth, are making themselves available for walk-ins on designated Saturdays. The first one is going to be this Saturday, on Halloween!

There's a party with food, entertainment, and visual stimuli all night long with NO COVER! Doors start at Noon, so if you want to get tattooed, you're going to have to be at the front of the line!

This text is stolen from NeedlesAndSins.com. I'm just to lazy to rewrite it. Hope Marissa doesn't get too pissed ... lol:

On that day, you may have the rare opportunity to be tattooed spontaneously without an appointment by Paul Booth himself and his cadre of top artists at Last Rites. It's all on a first come, first serve basis and follows standard convention protocol: a one-sitting freehand style work with an approx. 3 hour time limit on a piece. It's recommended that you give the artists your theme and trust them to run with it.  It's also suggested that you get there earlier than noon if you are really serious about getting work. [Even if you're there early, if you're "overly aggressive, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs," you won't get tattooed.

There'll be enough artistic stimuli to get ya high anyway, with live painting sessions featuring Esao Andrews, Vincent Castiglia, Fred Harper, Dan Quintana, David Stoupakis, and Genevive Zacconi as well as ArtFusion Experiment collaborative painting performances by tattooists such as Paul Acker, Goethe, Juan Selgado, Jesse Smith, and more. In a new twist, an extra ArtFusion canvas will be open for the public to paint as well.

The Film Chapel will be rolling Paul's personal horror movie picks continuously, and of course, costumes are encouraged -- the event will be filmed for an upcoming Last Rites DVD, so look your evil best (although costumes are not mandatory).

Free food, drink, performances, art, and a Last Rites tattoo = a perfect Halloween.

.: Adam

IP IP Logged
Jack Crrack
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote Jack Crrack Replybullet Posted: October/27/2009 at 6:57pm
Oooh, nice idea.

All thoes pieces of work look amazing... Apart from the back piece, bottom right, of course. :P
IP IP Logged
mod_sara
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 38

Quote mod_sara Replybullet Posted: October/27/2009 at 7:21pm
I'd go, but I think it might be a bit difficult for me to get to NYC by Saturday, and my shop is having their own halloween deal. Sorry Adam.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."-Ganhdi
IP IP Logged
Chongo
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 18

Quote Chongo Replybullet Posted: October/27/2009 at 9:14pm
Holy friggin' A!  That's awesome!  I may need to bail out of work for this!!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version