BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: new year=new me. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
PrincessAnna
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote PrincessAnna Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 12:17pm
I'm trying to lose a stone and a half by April, so i'm doing the wii fit and joining the gym, however I don't really know how to make changes to my diet as I don't tend to like healthy foods..at all. Any tips?
I'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way
IP IP Logged
Girlgerm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Girlgerm Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 12:50pm
Pretzels and walnuts instead of junk when i was bigger (YES possible) got me into a formal dress 2 times smaller when i was 18. Only had a month and a bit. Also oat so simple is filling. Also have your three meals and enjoy them. You want crisps? have a crisp sammich for lunch but not as a snack just dont eat any other junk unless you NEED to then have above mentioned snacks... Im going back onto this.
IP IP Logged
Pannenlap
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Pannenlap Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 1:56pm
I'm trying to lose weight also, i don't set goals for it, because that only increases the pressure and then i tend to give up.

Don't really have a plan :P just continue hooping every day and stop eating unhealthy crap all the time.
IP IP Logged
KillaD
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote KillaD Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 2:14pm
Does it count that I am still continuing the same goals I've been achieving for last year?

-Lost approx. 17 pounds and kept it off.
- Do not drink soda often
- Quit smoking ( going on 3 months!)
And for THIS year I'd like to find a diet/exercise routine that actually works for me and I can keep up.
Wish me luck.
IP IP Logged
Pannenlap
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Pannenlap Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 2:25pm
Good luck everybody: yes you can! ^_^
IP IP Logged
7upyours
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote 7upyours Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 2:39pm
Well I cant lose too much more weight or my doctor will be concerned that I am starving baby, but in early pregnancy I stopped drinking soda and high frutous corn syrup and lost 20 pounds in one month. no excersize or anything. I am slowly gaining that back but want to go walking when it stops raining and doing some easy excersizing so I can have a better body post pregnancy than I did pre :) lol.  or atleast get a better body with little excersizing.
getting food stamps now so it will be easier and cheaper to eat healthy :)
ooh and since pregnancy I quit smoking and I plan on sticking with that after pregnancy :D

my new years resolution though is to keep more organized and clean. I dont have a dirty place, just messy and cluttered. I plan on throwing a LOT of shit away. :) if I cant do that then my baby is fucked when it gets old enough to crawl around! >.<
believe nothing, no matter where you have read it, or who as said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.
-buddha
IP IP Logged
Tia.
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 72

Quote Tia. Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 3:19pm
I've never really been one for having a steady weight.

I was about 130lbs when I was in college, which was about 5 or 6 years ago now then i dropped to about 90lbs and my weight still yo yo's all over the place.

Over the last year though I have managed to keep my weight between 100 and 115lbs which is JUST within the ideal weight for my height.

I have never been one to watch what I eat in particular, but I don't think I eat that badly to be honest, grated I don't have my 5 a day very often, but I have a darn sight more than others =P
My diet has had to change a few times for various reasons over the years too, to try figure out allergies and/or things that irritated my digestive system when I ended up having to see the doctor about my weight being all over the place (nothing ever came of it).

IP IP Logged
Rhuin
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 51

Quote Rhuin Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 4:10pm
I don't want to loose weight, it'd be unhealthy for me to do so but I really need a healthier diet so I'm going to attempt to learn how to cook properly, rather than just have ready meals/sauces or chippys.
I choose my own way to burn
IP IP Logged
linda
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote linda Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 5:28pm
I would like to lose some weight but I don't need to, I'm not overweight just a bit on the chubby side.

It's going to be hard tho because I have to save on food a bit, my boyfriend doesn't have a steady income anymore so it'll be difficult to afford my daily ton of fresh veggies that I usually eat.... it'll have to be cheap sandwiches for lunch rather than avocados and organic tomatoes and shoots.

So, my goal is not to be more healthy or lose weight, but to save money. Unfortunately, those two are quite opposed to each other :-(
I talk too much.
IP IP Logged
morgannn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 29

Quote morgannn Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 10:53pm
A few months ago I tried exercising and changing my diet, not to lose weight, but to be healthy. Several types of cancer run in my family and I need to help myself as much as I can while it's still early. However now that its 2010 I'm really going to kick into gear. I need to stop eating dessert every day. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you meet your goal !
Morgannn.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version