BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: new year=new me. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
that1chick
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote that1chick Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 11:15pm
I didn't make my resolution to lose weight... even though I am trying to... because it isn't concrete enough.

Instead, I made resolutions to work out at least 4 times a week, and to eat more vegetables (and less sweets!)

Good luck to all of us! :-D
IP IP Logged
frosty172
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote frosty172 Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 11:26pm
I am going to stop drinking booze this year. drinking has never really brought me much anyways so I'm going to stop all together this year.

maybe try being a vegetarian in the summer, but only to try for something like a week
IP IP Logged
Jesykka
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 31

Quote Jesykka Replybullet Posted: January/04/2010 at 11:58pm
Well, with all these nutrition related goals... let me know (PM me) if anyone has a specific question. Whilst my own eating habits are far from healthy, i'm actually quite knowledgeable about nutrition.

Edited by Jesykka - January/04/2010 at 11:58pm
"I get modified for the current trendy vanity worth, im a complete twat, one day all my piercings will be taken out anyway."-Kashina
IP IP Logged
thesounknown
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 40

Quote thesounknown Replybullet Posted: January/05/2010 at 12:01am
I'm going to try to be more outgoing and meet new people even if it makes me feel uncomfortable.

The being healthier/loosing weight thing is a constant battle, not a resolution for me.
She looks like the real thing.
She tastes like the real thing.
My fake plastic love.
IP IP Logged
Kissadilla
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote Kissadilla Replybullet Posted: January/05/2010 at 1:15am
I've lost 15 pounds since October. I weigh 120 now and I'm 5'6". I still want to lose 5 more, even though I'm borderline underweight as it is, lol. I went vegetarian and started exercising a lot more. I run 3.5 miles a day and do some yoga maybe 3x a week and belly dance 2x a week. I already disliked most unhealthy food and meat, so it was pretty easy for me.
IP IP Logged
AmberLyn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote AmberLyn Replybullet Posted: January/08/2010 at 5:44am
I wish all of you the best of luck =]. It's been one week since I started my diet/exercise and I feel so much better about myself. I'm down 2 lbs now. I've been drinking a lot of water, cut out fast food and have been eating more vegetables and whole grains. I've been avoiding high fructose corn syrup and I've only had a couple sweets. I got a start on the 30-day challenge on the EA Sports Active for the Wii and I've been using the stair climber. I don't feel so sore anymore after I work out, and I feel energized when I wake up now, it's amazing =].
IP IP Logged
AmberLyn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote AmberLyn Replybullet Posted: January/08/2010 at 5:45am
Originally posted by that1chick

I didn't make my resolution to lose weight... even though I am trying to... because it isn't concrete enough.

Instead, I made resolutions to work out at least 4 times a week, and to eat more vegetables (and less sweets!)

Good luck to all of us! :-D

Mini goals like that are good! =]
IP IP Logged
ditadahmer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 45

Quote ditadahmer Replybullet Posted: January/08/2010 at 6:31am
Originally posted by linda

I would like to lose some weight but I don't need to, I'm not overweight just a bit on the chubby side.

It's going to be hard tho because I have to save on food a bit, my boyfriend doesn't have a steady income anymore so it'll be difficult to afford my daily ton of fresh veggies that I usually eat.... it'll have to be cheap sandwiches for lunch rather than avocados and organic tomatoes and shoots.

So, my goal is not to be more healthy or lose weight, but to save money. Unfortunately, those two are quite opposed to each other :-(

I understand not having much money. But why not try cutting down on other expenses. I mean what is more important then keeping a healthy body?
IP IP Logged
sapphirelazuli
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 122

Quote sapphirelazuli Replybullet Posted: January/08/2010 at 12:08pm
I'm also doing the weight loss thing. Seriously need to lose some :) Lost a stone and a bit before Christmas, but put 7lbs on over Christmas. Woops!
[ zara | 25 years old | scottish | body piercer ]
IP IP Logged
linda
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote linda Replybullet Posted: January/08/2010 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ditadahmer

Originally posted by linda

I would like to lose some weight but I don't need to, I'm not overweight just a bit on the chubby side.

It's going to be hard tho because I have to save on food a bit, my boyfriend doesn't have a steady income anymore so it'll be difficult to afford my daily ton of fresh veggies that I usually eat.... it'll have to be cheap sandwiches for lunch rather than avocados and organic tomatoes and shoots.

So, my goal is not to be more healthy or lose weight, but to save money. Unfortunately, those two are quite opposed to each other :-(

I understand not having much money. But why not try cutting down on other expenses. I mean what is more important then keeping a healthy body?

Problem is that most of my money goes to food.
The most expensive foods are fresh vegetables, and good quality fish and meat. And I usually eat those foods most.
I'll just have to suck it up and eat more bread and potatoes (cheap but boring and not as nutricious).
I don't really spend much unnecessary money on anything else.
I talk too much.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version