BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Message Icon Topic: is it normal Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: February/05/2010 at 11:46pm
play with them all you want, they're your ears.  as long as your hands are clean and you aren't too forceful with them there is no problems with a little interaction.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
dickiemn
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote dickiemn Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 12:07am
Originally posted by kcir

play with them all you want, they're your ears.  as long as your hands are clean and you aren't too forceful with them there is no problems with a little interaction.

thank you man, your a big help.
fuck you althearose
IP IP Logged
Carrie_p2005
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 100

Quote Carrie_p2005 Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 9:25am
Playing with them is probably what's making it so easy to stretch.
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 12:18pm
I fidget with mine too, and it certainly helps loosen them up more quickly.
IP IP Logged
felonious drunk
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 78

Quote felonious drunk Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 2:03pm
I take mine out and play with them to increase blood flow.
IP IP Logged
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 40

Quote freakychild Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 2:14pm
guys,
isn't it refreshing to have someone come and ask for advice, and then have that advice be taken to heart?

dickiemn, i wish every one was like you when it comes to stretching your piercings and searching for the advice and knowledge of how to do it properly...

and yea, it's all good to play around with your lobes if you want... clean hands and all... it helps to stimulate the blood flow and keep the flesh healthy....
if you're dead stretching like that, just make sure you're not forcing the plugs in...
if it hurts, if it stings, if it gets red and irritated, you're doing it wrong...
the playing with your lobes that you're doing it probably a BIG factor in your ability to dead stretch as you've been doing...

just as long as you realize that it's not a race... you don't win by having the biggest lobes in the city, state, country, world, etc....
it's a journey that will be with you life long, so do it smart, take your time, and take care of your lobes... they'll take care of you...
IP IP Logged
dickiemn
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote dickiemn Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by freakychild

guys,
isn't it refreshing to have someone come and ask for advice, and then have that advice be taken to heart?

dickiemn, i wish every one was like you when it comes to stretching your piercings and searching for the advice and knowledge of how to do it properly...

and yea, it's all good to play around with your lobes if you want... clean hands and all... it helps to stimulate the blood flow and keep the flesh healthy....
if you're dead stretching like that, just make sure you're not forcing the plugs in...
if it hurts, if it stings, if it gets red and irritated, you're doing it wrong...
the playing with your lobes that you're doing it probably a BIG factor in your ability to dead stretch as you've been doing...

just as long as you realize that it's not a race... you don't win by having the biggest lobes in the city, state, country, world, etc....
it's a journey that will be with you life long, so do it smart, take your time, and take care of your lobes... they'll take care of you...

yeah i dont force plugs in. when i bored i tug/play with them gently. but i have never had a stretch hurt. i looked into stretching a lot before i started. i just am a "noob" i guess and i still need some advice as time goes but every one here is super nice and informative witch is a big help and im super happy i found this site.
fuck you althearose
IP IP Logged
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote freakychild Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 5:44pm
yea, we can be helpful when we have someone like you...

though, i think we do have a reputation of analy reaming 'noobs' that say dumbass things and whatnot...

just stay away from saying 'gauge' when you mean 'stretch'....

IP IP Logged
dickiemn
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote dickiemn Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by freakychild

yea, we can be helpful when we have someone like you...

though, i think we do have a reputation of analy reaming 'noobs' that say dumbass things and whatnot...

just stay away from saying 'gauge' when you mean 'stretch'....

i lectured a kid about that the other day he told me he was gunna start gauging and i was like you mean stretching and then i explained it to him that that gauge is the size and stretching is the act of getting to the gauge size he wants, i felt smart.
fuck you althearose
IP IP Logged
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote freakychild Replybullet Posted: February/06/2010 at 5:58pm
aww... you're my new favorite noob...
hahaha
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic