<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: You know you're a proper adult when.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Author Message
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro


Total Mods: 53

Joined: April/13/2009
Posts: 510
Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: April/21/2010 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by LucieMay

... you think teenagers' hair styles just look plain stupid. Seriously, I can tell I'm nearly 30 cause all these young heads simultaneously sporting uber long fringes with short hedgehog spikes sticking up at the back just look ridiculous to me!
 
Well for me your personnal gallery displays typical teen hair looking just plain stupid, simultaneously sporting uber ridiculous colors.
 
That is, if you don't want to be judged stupidly by idiots (for your hair, mods, behavior, and for anything linked with your freedom to be yourself), don't do it with other people.
 
As a side note, Dali had a strange moustache, and Einstein had a caricatural haircut. Your criteria obviously put them in the "retard" category. Another clear proof that your criteria are absolutely not up do date.
 
Maybe you should try to check the web for new drivers for brain updates.


Edited by TattooBox - April/21/2010 at 11:41pm
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 6

Joined: May/24/2008
Posts: 1867
Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 12:15am
Originally posted by TattooBox

Maybe you should try to check the web for new drivers for brain updates.


I wish I could have said this to customers at the computer help desk I worked at without risk of getting fired.
IP IP Logged
LipsticStardust
Mod God
Mod God


Total Mods: 57

Joined: June/04/2008
Posts: 796
Quote LipsticStardust Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Keiran1980

I will become an adult when someone proves to me that there no magic, no aliens and no dragons. Until then I will continue my life of drinking tea and working in a castle. Life is too short to waste it acting like an adult!

I like seeing weird hair styles, they are interesting to me.
.Yay Kerian.I am 30 with kid and,mortgage.I think not being married is keeping me feeling whimsical.This is what I like to think anyway.I think I am just going to keep my outlook playful and spunky.Strip


Edited by LipsticStardust - April/22/2010 at 1:08am
IP IP Logged
Calem
Mod-let
Mod-let
Avatar

Total Mods: 9

Joined: January/19/2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 696
Quote Calem Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 3:35am
You know you're a proper adult when you've had a party where everyone sat around the dinner table all night, the talk was louder than the music and there are more empty bottles of red wine than empty bottles of vodka...
...and you can't get up from a couch without some sort of vocalization :D
IP IP Logged
Boosh
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: March/28/2010
Posts: 187
Quote Boosh Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 4:08am
Originally posted by vivaXhate

Is it just me or is there a delightful irony in a body modification community discussing why hairstyles are cack? I mean, your hair is part of your body right? So styling or dying your hair is a very low level body modification.

 

Personally,  I love seeing people be a bit creative with their hair. Even if it looks horrible, you can just grow it out or shave it or whatever. It's not permanent, so why not have some fun with it?


Just because it's body modification doesn't make some hair styles less ridiculous.
Yes, some people would be better of just shaving their head. And while they've got a razor in their hand they could just go on cutting stuff. I would recommend the wrist fist
I am the Warchief!
IP IP Logged
LucieMay
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 14

Joined: December/02/2008
Posts: 1258
Quote LucieMay Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by TattooBox

Originally posted by LucieMay

... you think teenagers' hair styles just look plain stupid. Seriously, I can tell I'm nearly 30 cause all these young heads simultaneously sporting uber long fringes with short hedgehog spikes sticking up at the back just look ridiculous to me!


 
Well for me your personnal gallery displays typical teen hair looking just plain stupid, simultaneously sporting uber ridiculous colors.

 

That is, if you don't want to be judged stupidly by idiots (for your hair, mods, behavior, and for anything linked with your freedom to be yourself), don't do it with other people.

 

As a side note, Dali had a strange moustache, and Einstein had a caricatural haircut. Your criteria obviously put them in the "retard" category. Another clear proof that your criteria are absolutely not up do date.

 

Maybe you should try to check the web for new drivers for brain updates.


Nay lad my point is not that the teens look stupid but that I think they look stupid because I am on the verge of old-fart-dom. I've sported many many hair styles over the years, the worst of which when I was a teen and would have deemed older people judging me as old farts who didn't get me... and now I am one of those...
Caustic blonde.
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro


Total Mods: 53

Joined: April/13/2009
Posts: 510
Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: April/22/2010 at 4:54pm
That's exactly what I was saying. You were even more stupid before than you are today. The positive thing in the previous statement is that there's an improvement (and a lot of room for it).
 
So be happy. To become even smarter, I show you the way.
IP IP Logged
Calem
Mod-let
Mod-let
Avatar

Total Mods: 9

Joined: January/19/2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 696
Quote Calem Replybullet Posted: April/23/2010 at 3:42am
Originally posted by TattooBox

That's exactly what I was saying. You were even more stupid before than you are today. The positive thing in the previous statement is that there's an improvement (and a lot of room for it).
 
So be happy. To become even smarter, I show you the way.


I don't think I've ever seen so profound arrogance expressed in writing before Eye-Popping
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 6

Joined: May/24/2008
Posts: 1867
Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: April/23/2010 at 5:36am
That's why we love AND hate him. :]
IP IP Logged
Pennyxox
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 15

Joined: September/08/2008
Posts: 69
Quote Pennyxox Replybullet Posted: April/23/2010 at 10:23am
I liked it at first because of the creativity but they all just look the same to me now 
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This page was generated in 0.465 seconds.