<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
BodyMod.org News and Updates
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod.org : BodyMod.org News and Updates
Message Icon Topic: Some of our Family Needs your support Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Topic: Some of our Family Needs your support
    Posted: July/16/2010 at 12:49am

Click for Full Size
UPDATE 12:32AM: Spliff's Awake! His mother just showed up at the hospital. When she took his hand into hers, he awoke and cried! So not only is he conscious, but aware! Hell yes!

UPDATE 4:49AM: Robby is in surgury. Spliff has broken vertebrea in his neck. Brain and skull seem to be doing better. On breathing support. Heavily sedated. He's banged up but he seems to be pully through. C'mon man! We know you can do it!

UPDATE 3:50AM: The official donation link is live and being passed all over. If you can, please donate to help our friends. If there's anything I can do to encourage your help, I'll do it. You want supporter status here? I'll hook it up. You want me to personally call you and thank you from the bottom of my heart? No problem. Please click here and follow the PayPal link to donate!I can't put the button on my site because it will get their accounts banned from PayPal (I've already killed 3). Also, the links on Allen Falkner's site (suspension.org) and NassauChainsaw.com are the same account.Thanks!!!!!!!UPDATE 2:07AM: you can see more details here, as well as a link to the donation page.http://www.nassauchainsaw.com/blog/spliff-jill-robbie-brandon-serious-car-accident

UPDATE 1:24AM: Brandon and Jill are not at the same hospital as Spliff and Robby, but it looks like they're on their way there now. Also, I just heard that Spliff has opened his eyes and is responding to light. This isn't 100% confirmed, but it's good news!

---------------------

I've tried to start writing this about 20 times, and I still don't know what I'm saying. Earlier today, some close friends of mine of the Disgraceland / Core crew were in a car accident that involved their car rolling at a high speed.Spliff ... fuck.. my friend received a sharp blow to the head and was raced out to urgent care. He's undergone some surgery, and the doctors are still fighting. He a strong motherfucker and I know he'll pull through. My body is numb.Robby was also in the car and got messed up bad from being ejected from the car during the roll. even though he's pretty broken up, the doctors say that he'll pull through. another strong man!The best news I can tell you, is that Brandon and Jill (Spliff's wife) are is ok!  and her unborn child is also ok! Thank god.Jill if you see this, you can get a hold of me for anything that you need! Anything! Joe Amato can reach me 24/7. Don't hesitate. You guys are family! We're all all here for you, Spliff, and Ravi! All of our prayers, support, and hearts are out to you! I may not be a religious man, but I know a lot of you are. I also know that it can't hurt, so whatever you can do to send good vibes to them, I'm begging you to do so. I've left out a lot of the personal details as I don't believe it's necessary. If you have my #, call me and I'll fill you in.As I receive more news, I'll update this post.Spliff... you better come out of this... we need you. You're a one-and-only. I miss our days at Korova. We'll reenact it when you're better. I promise..: Adam

Edited by Adam - July/17/2010 at 12:32am
IP IP Logged
scarecrow420
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 53

Quote scarecrow420 Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 1:00am
Posotive vibes go out to you and yours.....
IP IP Logged
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 40

Quote freakychild Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 1:05am
many many positive vibes and prayers...

just learned of this from Neil's facebook... fuck....

the friends of my friends are my friends....
i'll be more than happy to donate what i can if/when a donation is made available to help out with medical bills...
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 1:31am
I recieved an email from allen faulkner.  He is keeping everyone updated on www.suspension.org

please, anyone in the area that can assist with transportation, lodging, or anything relevant, please contact help@suspension.org

i don't have many people i consider family, but two of them are in critical condition right now. 
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
ZedXavier
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote ZedXavier Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 1:44am
I may not know them, but my thoughts and prayers go out to them, and to their friends and family.  God be with you all.
I'm not crazy, I'm just sanity impaired.
IP IP Logged
freckled20
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 42

Quote freckled20 Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 1:46am
sending all the positive vibes I have.

and *hugs* to you because not only does this affect them, but it affects everyone around them as well.
Don't judge me monkey...
IP IP Logged
MontanaPiercer
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 124

Quote MontanaPiercer Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Adam

I may not be a religious man, but I know a lot of you are. I also know that it can't hurt, so whatever you can do to send good vibes to them, I'm begging you to do so. .: Adam

You dont have to be religious to pray. Done my brother. Send sincerest wishes.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
IP IP Logged
belle
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote belle Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 2:10am
Originally posted by MontanaPiercer

Originally posted by Adam

I may not be a religious man, but I know a lot of you are. I also know that it can't hurt, so whatever you can do to send good vibes to them, I'm begging you to do so. .: Adam

You dont have to be religious to pray. Done my brother. Send sincerest wishes.

you have such a way with words 'tana.

i dont personally know these people, but ive come to think of many bodymod folk as my chosen family/friends. so my positve vibes, and healing thoughts to them. kia kaha. xxHug
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 2:32am
I have donated a small amount, if they still need donations on my payday I will donate again. I really hope everything turns out okay, I do not like it when good people are injured . All my thoughts will be with them this morning. 
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Spock
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote Spock Replybullet Posted: July/16/2010 at 4:51am
I don't know any of them personally, but I have heard of spliff.

I'm sending my positive vibes their way.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version