General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: Abortions? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 12 Next >>
twisted666
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 29

Quote twisted666 Replybullet Topic: Abortions?
    Posted: August/08/2010 at 6:26am
Out of curiosity I guess, I wondered what the opinion was on abortion in all the different counties we live in. I know it's different between individuals but what about the majority? Just seeing docos with hardcore Christians got me thinking. I don't want this to start any arguments, but it's interesting from a sociology point of view. In Australia it's widely accepted as a womans choice except by strongly religious people and those with very high morals
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 7:57am

I wouldn't say I don't have high morals just cos I'm pro choice;)

I'm thankful we have the choice here, but I think it would have to be an extreme case for me^ to personally ever to go through with one
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
Amplexus
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote Amplexus Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 8:23am
I doubt I'd ever have one, but I'm strongly pro choice.
Glimmi says: But yeah theres that old saying you can't judge a book by it's cover, cause it could have like 60 piercings in it's cock......Well that's not how the saying actually goes but you get my point.
IP IP Logged
ihaveonlyme
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 59

Quote ihaveonlyme Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 9:24am
Where I live is a very mixed town. I believe we have about 106,000 people and we're just about 50/50 on every matter. The most I've seen about abortion was downtown. There was a small group of people with pro-life signs.

Edited by ihaveonlyme - August/08/2010 at 9:25am
You might not share my views on politics, religion, or several other notable topics; if you ever attain my level of knowledge, you will, though.
IP IP Logged
lizee1116
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote lizee1116 Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 9:29am
Pro Choice here, however the clinics where abortions can be done are far between.
IP IP Logged
JClaude
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 32

Quote JClaude Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 10:02am
Ultimately I believe that if there are no risks for the woman or baby's health, abortion should not be allowed (exception for rape I think).
If you dont want to have to go through a pregnancy, hold a quarter between your knees or buy a dildo, have anal sex or whatever.... Some woman might say "oh but like that I will/can never have sex unless I really want a baby because there is always a risk" , so????
Well some can say, well I took the pill, had a sponge, a diaphragm, he had a condom and I still got pregnant, though shit, not doing it was also option!
Nothing in life is free and if you can't handle the consequences dont get in the situations in the first place. No one "needs" sex that bad they can completely disregard possible consequences. I am not saying not to have sex, just be ready that there might be said consequences.
There is just too much of a culture of poeple not wanting to be held accountable for their mistakes, they either want an easy way out or blame someone else.

Edited by JClaude - August/08/2010 at 10:04am
peRsOnal CreAtiVe

Reason #7 For Not Getting a Tattoo:
People will know you are running your own life, instead of listening to them!
"Sailor Jerry Collins, tattoo artist."

We are the beautiful freaks!
IP IP Logged
saaaaan
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 21

Quote saaaaan Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 10:11am
My body, my fetus, if I want to kill it, then I will.
If the condom breaks, birth control fails, I am not having that kid.
I fucking HATE kids. Not an option. Not carrying something for 9 months to get rid of it.
Oh, JClaude, so someone should be held accountable by their mistakes by having an unwanted child? Nice thought process there...
IP IP Logged
JClaude
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 32

Quote JClaude Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 10:17am
The option is... DONT FUCK then!
Yes, people should be held accountable for their mistake, if not, what a fucking world we live in??
So, your in the crosswalk, I am driving my car and by mistake a hit the gas instead of the break and ran you over, mangle you really nice, should I just go along and continue to go the mall buy me some ice cream? or should I be held accountable with an "unwanted" trip to jail?
yeah, THAT is a nice though process.

Originally posted by saaaaan

My body, my fetus, if I want to kill it, then I will.
If the condom breaks, birth control fails, I am not having that kid.
I fucking HATE kids. Not an option. Not carrying something for 9 months to get rid of it.
Oh, JClaude, so someone should be held accountable by their mistakes by having an unwanted child? Nice thought process there...

Edited by JClaude - August/08/2010 at 10:26am
peRsOnal CreAtiVe

Reason #7 For Not Getting a Tattoo:
People will know you are running your own life, instead of listening to them!
"Sailor Jerry Collins, tattoo artist."

We are the beautiful freaks!
IP IP Logged
crystoth
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote crystoth Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 10:52am
Neither myself or my partner want children and I'm 100% pro choice. However, if I was to accidentally fall pregnant (although the likelihood is very very slim due to a combination of biological factors and anally retentive birth control) I would choose to go through with the pregnancy. Because I know that child, even though originally unwanted, would grow up in an environment where it would receive nothing but love... until we kick it out at the age of 18 (I kid, I kid).

I guess, in short, I'm pro choice and choose life
Psyren Design
IP IP Logged
Veoto
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Veoto Replybullet Posted: August/08/2010 at 11:03am
Hmm.. I'm going to just state that I'm pro choice, no matter the circumstances and leave it at that. Once I get any deeper into this conversation it tends to end in a pissing contest..
IP IP Logged
Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version