BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Hardcore Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Magnetic Impant Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
Echovi
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote Echovi Replybullet Posted: December/12/2010 at 10:04pm
The power won't leave the magnet. It takes thousands of years for it to leave the magnet. If you go to Steve Haworths website and look at the section Magnet FAQ you'll get a load of information. :)
IP IP Logged
Jesykka
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 31

Quote Jesykka Replybullet Posted: December/13/2010 at 1:05am
Originally posted by stuffsh

Yeah I was reading about the old ones but there doesn't seem to be much written about the newer version?I'm still curious about this sterilization issue....Jesykka, which type did you have implanted? Did you ever have any problems with them? And do they still work? By that I mean can you still pick up objects, or has the power completely left them?

Mine is the newer version, i believe... unless there's been further development the last couple of years. Nice thick silicone layer :).
Only problem I've ever had is mindlessly tapping my fingers on the table and hurting it, heh.
Still works! Doesn't seem to be quite as strong, to be honest. Possibly just because I'm so used to it by now. If I'm having trouble picking up paperclips, or whatever, I need to hold a stronger magnet mine first.

It actually feels like it's 'surfaced' a bit too, but that may just be due to my having lost a fair bit of weight.
"I get modified for the current trendy vanity worth, im a complete twat, one day all my piercings will be taken out anyway."-Kashina
IP IP Logged
Echovi
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote Echovi Replybullet Posted: February/10/2011 at 12:57am
Updated, looks like some nasty shit happened to it, i'll clean it up soon.

YAY! MAGNET VISION
IP IP Logged
stuffsh
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote stuffsh Replybullet Posted: July/21/2011 at 2:33am
Thought I'd bring this back up to say I got one a few months back, it has healed up good and I have new magic powers.... an electric whisk was the first thing to confuse me.... at first I thought I was being electrocuted and then I wanted everyone else to be able to feel it haha unfortunately I know no one else with magnets under their skin :(
Basically this is just to say magnets are awesome really :) I want to find someone else with one so we can touch magnets!
Pierced, Stretched, Burnt, Suspended, Inked, Punched, Bifurcated and Magnetised
IP IP Logged
canadian_subber
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: -3

Quote canadian_subber Replybullet Posted: October/06/2011 at 9:00pm
I been thinking of getting magnetic implants in my fingertips since I first read about them. Does anyone know if anyone does them in Canada or Toronto? 
IP IP Logged
MrJonz
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 112

Quote MrJonz Replybullet Posted: October/07/2011 at 1:02pm
I would ask Efix Roy is he does them. He's based out of Quebec, so it might be a bit of some travels.

http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=181926

Also, there's Loran out of Olean, NY, USA at Eclectic Body Arts who I'm positive does them.

http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=186323

Edited by MrJonz - October/07/2011 at 1:05pm
Body Mods by Jonz
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version