Message Icon Topic: Tongue stretching 3 at once Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
Skookums
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote Skookums Replybullet Topic: Tongue stretching 3 at once
    Posted: December/18/2010 at 3:29pm
Okay so some time in the next year I'll be getting 3 tongue rings that I want stretched to 0-00g. I'm just looking for any info, story's, tips and advice you guys may have. placement, start at a 14g or 6g stuff like that would be wicked
IP IP Logged
angelfetus
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 38

Quote angelfetus Replybullet Posted: December/18/2010 at 4:10pm
I don quite understand what your after? You want 3 tongue piercings all stretched to 00g? I personally can't see how you would be able to house 3 00g tongue bars in your mouth.

As for the stretching, I would treat it no different than stretching any other region of the body. Same rules apply, go slowly with it and do it very gradually
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: December/18/2010 at 4:13pm
yeah, when i was at 00g i couldn't imagine having my venom piercings at the same size...
i think i figured out the ultimate reason why i modify: i just like touching myself.
IP IP Logged
Skookums
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Skookums Replybullet Posted: December/18/2010 at 8:36pm
Well in the long run its to help a split. If I can't get all 3 to 0-00g thats fine, I just want to get as close to that as I can. I do have a very long tongue, but reading it over and thinking a little harder yeah that would be a bit much. Maybe the bacl one at 0-00g, middle 2g, tip 4g?
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: December/18/2010 at 8:58pm
if you're looking for an anchor for a split you definitely don't need all that. just get a single piercing as far back as you comfortably can and stretch it as big as you like. mine was 7/16"(11.1mm) and as far back as i could have it and i haven't had any regrowth.
i think i figured out the ultimate reason why i modify: i just like touching myself.
IP IP Logged
Skookums
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Skookums Replybullet Posted: December/18/2010 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

if you're looking for an anchor for a split you definitely don't need all that. just get a single piercing as far back as you comfortably can and stretch it as big as you like. mine was 7/16"(11.1mm) and as far back as i could have it and i haven't had any regrowth.

really thats good to know. The only reason I thought 3 was because I was thinking tie off method, as a last resort. I know its a shitty way to go about it, hence I'm still looking for someone to cut it. but if I do end up doing the tie off I would be more confidant about getting it straight, and I could go peace by peace
IP IP Logged
Kirbynator
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote Kirbynator Replybullet Posted: December/19/2010 at 12:21pm
Im currently stretching my tongue and im now at 3,2mm
Just as mentioned before, go slow and take care. Its the most painfull stretch procedure which i got confronted with.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: December/19/2010 at 12:45pm
I thought you were going for venom bites and one in the middle.

I've heard that when you stretch a tongue piercing it swells. If it's anything like the swelling and discomfort after the initial piercing I want no part of it. I only have a 14g now and I know going to 12g should be easy, but I may not want to because most cool tongue jewelry is made for 14g.

Edited by FLPierce - December/19/2010 at 12:45pm
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: December/19/2010 at 1:15pm
i never had any pain or swelling with stretching, but mine loosened up a lot on its own. the only issue i had was adjusting to new ball sizes, but that was fine within a couple days or so.
IP IP Logged
Kirbynator
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote Kirbynator Replybullet Posted: December/19/2010 at 1:20pm
Doesnt swelled either. But eith things like tongue stretching you have to be very patient.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version