Message Icon Topic: Skewering of testicles Post Reply Post New Topic
skewerball
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote skewerball Replybullet Topic: Skewering of testicles
    Posted: December/25/2010 at 10:33pm
Hello all,
just really don't know, if I entered the right place for my questions.

Our intention is to do some testicle skewering (aka "heavy play piercing").
The goal is to do it in a some kind artistical/aesteticised fashion

It should be what is called "heavy" while it also should be mostly save (though many might consider this to be a contradiction in itself).

Therefore I ask for information or reports of experiences that already is known for estimation of the risks involved.
We off course know that a clean handling is the base of it.
We'd like to know, which way we may avoid most of the risks that we may hit doing this kind of skewering, for instance, how to avoid injuring critical parts of the balls, particulary when they are tied in special ways / positions for the skewering.

Also the question, how far the diameter of the skewers may be stepped up, before causing a critical risk - would be nice, to learn of experiences, that some of you already have been made.

thanx for helping / answering

geronimo
IP IP Logged
jaqc0
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote jaqc0 Replybullet Posted: January/04/2011 at 8:00am
I did try a couple times with IM needles. It was nice experiences. I just felt a little sting where the needle enters and where it protrudes and a light discomfort in between, very little bleeding and no pain afterward.
IP IP Logged
jack6two
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote jack6two Replybullet Posted: May/23/2011 at 3:40am
i had nailed often with 3-4 inch nails, new and clean naturally!
one nail through each ball looks crazy with the nailed balls at the board and is ahorny feeling. a short beat with a hammer will drive the nail trough the balls meat. the pulling out of the nails is not so fine feeling. but to let them inserted will get pain after some hours, because the balls want to be slippery in their sac.
i pulled the nails out quit, before my jerk-rushing was over and gone. so you willnt feel some pain.
jack6two
IP IP Logged
crem10
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote crem10 Replybullet Posted: June/25/2011 at 11:08am
I have been play piercing for a good few years now and me and the wife play pierce each other 3 to 4 times a week and she has been skewering my testicals for a good few years and nope there is no pain it just feels so good a lot less blood than piercing the shaft or head ( by the way the shaft should be hard before piercing but it can be done from the base all the way up. but last month we wanted to go a bit further and she nailed my nuts to the table it was out of this world never felt much pain at all so we decided to nail the shaft she pulled the forskin back and placed the nail just under the rim of the bell end and hammerd the nail through with just a little more pain than the balls but just as good then she did the same in the middle of the shaft. pulling the nails out was a bit uncufertoubel from the balls not to much blood very little but the shaft was a bit differant there was a lot off blood but kept it under control and after 10 mins it was ok but the shaft swelled up and was bruised but we have done it since and what a feeling you get she gets the same feeling as me when i skewring and piercing her.
IP IP Logged
Roderick
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Roderick Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 4:59pm
Wow! crem10 that is awesome beyond words. I've fantesized about that sort of thing for years, Loss of blood would be the greatest concern for me tho.
IP IP Logged
ronny
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote ronny Replybullet Posted: May/12/2012 at 10:41pm
crem 10  what do you skewer on your wife as we play the same but dont know what to do with her she would like to try some fun to we play with her pink bits but not sure if we can do with her
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version