BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related
Message Icon Topic: CuttingThe Frenum Post Reply Post New Topic
Mr21
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Mr21 Replybullet Topic: CuttingThe Frenum
    Posted: January/03/2011 at 1:06am
Hey I'm looking into cutting the frenum on my dick so I can pull my fore skin back all the way. Is there a easy and at the same time safe way to do it yourself with out going to the doctor?

If so share, I'm up for anything as long as it's safe.

Edited by Mr21 - January/03/2011 at 2:24pm
IP IP Logged
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Posted: February/20/2011 at 8:35am

So I will describe my method times as I've removed my Frenulum. Everyone must of course know what he wants.
The Frenulum Praeputii removes (frenulektomie) I can only recommend. The advantages are:
1. The foreskin can move further back, it is a major hub for the possible and masturbation, the foreskin is moving.
2. The penis looks better, because the foreskin folds almost pull it backwards.
3. The penis is a much better clean.
I have the Frenulum with three interventions themselves completely removed by the following method.
Prerequisite is clean and sterile, Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the intervention agency.
First, I have the penis for about 5 min in ice water bath, then you notice the cut not. After the sterilization of Frenulum I used a sharp pair of scissors (With a pair of scissors cannot slip) the Frenulum in the middle up to the glans (glans) lower passing through.
It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I have sterile gauze rolls inserted into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I took the foreskin with a sticking plaster strips and a sealed condom pulled over, if still little blood comes out (which was not the case).
The next morning, I cautiously opened the foreskin, (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound, a new gauze rolls and brought back the foreskin closed. But as I patch the booklet easy to urinate can open. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could resist gently masturbate. Incidentally pain are limited is easily bearable.
After a few months after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the Frenulum on the Glans bottom
, and after the well was healed on the inside of the foreskin in the same way away. Ultimately, I have, so to speak, a triangle cut out. With the result, I am very satisfied. The operation is now 30 years back, so I think this can be assessed.

IP IP Logged
HerpyDooves
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote HerpyDooves Replybullet Posted: April/27/2011 at 12:06am
I was doing the deed at one point, and my frenulum split in the middle horizontally. I've been able to pull it all the way back way easier ever since.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version