<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Q&A for BMod Professionals
 BodyMod.org Forum : BMod Professional's Corner : Q&A for BMod Professionals
Message Icon Topic: 3/4" for a year.. now red and angry Post Reply Post New Topic
legion418
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote legion418 Replybullet Topic: 3/4" for a year.. now red and angry
    Posted: February/03/2011 at 12:59am
so, I've had my ears at 3/4"s for about a year now. worn kaos softwear for 5/8ths and 3/4"(didn't stretch with them.. just wore them as healed piercings.) bought stone plugs about 3 weeks ago(11/16ths), and had absolutely no problem, infact my ears liked them more than the silicone. Yet when I woke up this morning my ears were all red and angry, swollen, itchy, and slightly blown out(blowout was left ear only).    This has happened before in my time of stretched ears, and everytime i've downsized and restretched... but what is causing this? This has happened with silicone, acrylic, stone, water buffalo horn, and stainless steel...  Also my left ear had some weird white somewhat stringy material on the bottom part of the lobe, and some came out with the jewelry... I've currently downsized to 5/8, and it seemed the swelling went down SOME, but still really sore and a hot feeling to it...   Can someone please explain this to me? It seems like I can't ever sit at 3/4 for too long cuz this happens..  

Edited by legion418 - February/03/2011 at 1:16am
IP IP Logged
Cale
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 258

Quote Cale Replybullet Posted: February/06/2011 at 1:26pm
Do you sleep with your plugs in? It's possible the jewelry you're wearing is just irritating your ears or you're not keeping up with cleaning. Out of everything you mentioned, you didn't mention wearing glass or titanium. I would suggest you try it out!

Also, stop stretching your ears from 5/8" to 3/4" off and on with silicone. It isn't healthy.
Miss Cale
True Blue Tattoo ~ 303-989-6824
305 S Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80226
facebook.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version