BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Hardcore Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Frenulotomy Post Reply Post New Topic
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Topic: Frenulotomy
    Posted: February/11/2011 at 11:00am

So I will describe my method times as I've removed my Frenulum. Everyone must of course know what he wants.
The Frenulum Praeputii removes (frenulektomie) I can only recommend. The advantages are:
1. The foreskin can move further back, it is a major hub for the possible and masturbation, the foreskin is moving.
2. The penis looks better, because the foreskin folds almost pull it backwards.
3. The penis is a much better clean.
I have the Frenulum with three interventions themselves completely removed by the following method.
Prerequisite is clean and sterile, Hands and penis thoroughly wash and sterilize the intervention agency.
First, I have the penis for about 5 min in ice water bath, then you notice the cut not. After the sterilization of Frenulum I used a sharp pair of scissors (With a pair of scissors cannot slip) the Frenulum in the middle up to the glans (glans) lower passing through.
It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I have sterile
gauze rolls inserted into the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I took the foreskin with a sticking plaster strips and a sealed condom pulled over, if still little blood comes out (which was not the case).
The next morning, I cautiously opened the foreskin, (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound, a new
gauze rolls and brought back the foreskin closed. But as I patch the booklet easy to urinate can open. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could resist gently masturbate. Incidentally pain are limited is easily bearable.
After a few months after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the Frenulum on the Glans bottom

, and after the well was healed on the inside of the foreskin in the same way away. Ultimately, I have, so to speak, a triangle cut out. With the result, I am very satisfied. The operation is now 30 years back, so I think this can be assessed.
Pleased
IP IP Logged
kublai
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 13

Quote kublai Replybullet Posted: February/15/2011 at 3:14pm
hi, I have a short frenulum of the penis, cut the frenulum at the top of the glans, not if it has been well, as I can know or do I take to make a good frenuctomy, sorry for my English, the frenulum has been released and I can pull my foreskin back, but even if not done well beyond grateful if you could help me with advice!
IP IP Logged
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Posted: February/16/2011 at 10:47am

To unlock the power of the frenulum, it is sufficient to cut the frenulum in the middle. to remove the frenulum from the tip of the glans and the inner foreskin Platt is necessary only for cosmetic reasons.

IP IP Logged
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Posted: January/06/2013 at 5:07pm
I've heard it from another method but not tried.
This method is intended to remove the frenulum be relatively bloodless.
It should go like this. The penis about 5 minutes in ice water to dive to avoid pain. Then pull the foreskin back completely sterilize the frenulum and the glans penis (glans) with alcohol or similar. On the underside of the glans as close as possible with a sterile needle to pierce the frenulum and by dragging a sterile thread. Then you will only need to make a strong knot to seal off the frenulum. After a few days, the dead tissue in the node and can be cut easily and almost bloodless. As I mentioned above must be respected even if this method is always on extreme cleanliness to prevent infection.
To this method, I found an interesting article. http://www.voy.com/190293/23.html
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version