<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Message Icon Event: Suspension List for Skind 2011 - Event Date: July/02/2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 9 Next >>
MrJonz
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 112

Quote MrJonz Replybullet Calendar Event: Suspension List for Skind 2011
    Posted: April/08/2011 at 11:43pm
(and private work too Wink)

So this post is after much talk with those who are really running the show. I'm NOT in charge/running the event, I'm simply here to do whatever I can to assist those behind the scenes.  And to get things structured and organized for an event we're all very much looking forward to I'm sure. This will be updated as needed/new info comes to light. For now, I'll start with the basics first.

I know Montana already hit this note, but I thought it bared reiterating: this will NOT be like last year, in the specific regard, that where people will be receiving their suspensions, will NOT be the chill/party/hang out spot it was last time. We have to be a lil more "under the radar" this year, while being even that much more-so (if possible) gracious/considerate/thankful for our host. Jawbonz doesn't have to allow us the use of his home, and I would hope and expect all of you (myself included) to treat it as if we were holding this shindig at YOUR house.  While we are guests at his home, what he says goes. Also, keeping in light this isn't the chill spot, the "work" being done, shall be closing around complete sun down or bout 9pm.  We are only talking about (for now) the suspensions themselves that will be performed at the house.  More news about sites for the specific artists to work shall come as soon as they are known.

To date, the artists that will be in attendance shall be: Miss Cale, Lunch_Box_Ink, and myself.  I will also be hooking the better portion of the individuals who are interested in suspending and/or energy pulls.  You want to contact them directly (PM), and me on here or pm too, as soon as possible about the work you're looking to receive.  The sooner we (the artists) know how many people we are to work on this year, the sooner we each can start scheduling accordingly. 

More-so to me, those who attended last year, know how busy I was.  This year, Ill be even busier (not a problem in the least Smile), but i do need to make my appointments for work VERY specific as in the order. 

General overview of the weekend's events.

Friday: Welcome dinner and meet n greet. No mod space available at this time.

Saturday: Suspensions at casa de Jawbonz. Work at Jawbonz's.

Sunday: Suspensions at casa de Jawbonz. Work at Jawbonz's.

Monday: BBQ, fireworks, and chill time at the park by casa de Skippers.

For after hours chill time, well, I'm sure we'll all be talking amongst ourselves.  Wink

Now for the suspension list...............still with me? greytongue
A few criteria for deciding the exact order of who's first and so on.  Distance traveled (main one), amount of times you've suspended in the past, and how many times you've attended Skind (I will also be accepting bribes at this time Big%20Grin).  I just want to make sure this is done as fairly and logically as possible.  The sooner more people sign up, the sooner the set list will be presented.

AND, there will be a cut off point for sign ups for suspensions.  In that, I'm putting a *2 week prior to event* time cap on the list.  If you sign up after said date, you may still suspend/pull, time allowing, but will automatically be put below all others who first signed up. Also, since there won't be any real sponsorship this year, each person who is suspending/pulling, is required to pay a small fee this year to do so. Specifically how much will come soon, but it won't be A LOT. Don't worry.

If you notice I put a specific date (July 2nd) for this thread as this will be the 1st day that suspensions will be offered.  2 weeks prior to that day is SATURDAY JUNE 19TH.

Please do your best to sign up for suspensions and/or pulls by this date.*any further questions, please address to me or mainly this AWESOME lil lady right here*-- http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=2157 *Looking forward to seeing you all again (and meeting some new ones too) soon!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!! Nod

SUSPENSION LIST:

Day 1:

Stuffsh + Cheesestix
scarecrow420
Freckled20
frosty172
Jawbonz
Spock
benjaminassnyne
ihaveonlyme
Swirling Green
LauraOhFace
linkraver21

Day 2:

lizee111
Braids
Evalution
happydepression
Nightwolf
Loucifer

ENERGY PULL LIST:

CheeseStix
LauraOhFace
Keiran1980
Spock
benjaminassnyne

frosty172

Edited to add, cuz why not, it's all about fun anyway, that it was a ninja, who was the 1st one on the list. Eye-Popping

Edited by MrJonz - July/01/2011 at 11:22pm
Body Mods by Jonz
IP IP Logged
MysticWasteland
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 21

Quote MysticWasteland Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 12:26am

Edited by MysticWasteland - April/09/2011 at 12:30am
IP IP Logged
CheeseStix
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 71

Quote CheeseStix Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 12:42am
Me! Me! Pick Me!
I mean.. uh.. Yeah. I'm in.  *chill pose*
IP IP Logged
scarecrow420
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 53

Quote scarecrow420 Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 12:53am
Originally posted by CheeseStix

Me! Me! Pick Me!
I mean.. uh.. Yeah. I'm in.  *chill pose*
Hehehe +1

Me too me too too :)
Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!
IP IP Logged
metalbabe
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 57

Quote metalbabe Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 3:10am
and me of course.

Perplexing people since 1986
IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 12:28pm
me tooooooo!

i also want work done by you, jonz, but you already know that, and i plan on bugging you more about it, of course.

Edited by evalution - April/09/2011 at 12:42pm
IP IP Logged
freckled20
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 42

Quote freckled20 Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 12:52pm
Meeeeeeeeeeee :D
Don't judge me monkey...
IP IP Logged
Jenneee
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote Jenneee Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 1:31pm
Me please! I want to suspend!!!!
IP IP Logged
happydepression
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 39

Quote happydepression Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 2:06pm
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEEEAAAASE!
[[monstrosity]]
IP IP Logged
frosty172
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote frosty172 Replybullet Posted: April/09/2011 at 10:08pm

*something witty, something internet witty*  Yeah, I'm in to suspend  *internet speak, internet speak* [place mass amounts of exclamtion marks here with a couple ones near the end] [place emoticons here]
IP IP Logged
Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version