Message Icon Topic: Self Meatotomy - Pics Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote Bliv Replybullet Topic: Self Meatotomy - Pics
    Posted: June/11/2011 at 12:04am
After considering it for a little while I decided to go for it and just did my own meatotomy 45 minutes ago. It was a very intense experience, being my first hardcore mod and all. So far I don't regret it in the least bit.

Preparation
I tried to be as safe as possible with prep. I was torn between using a scalpel/exacto and the scissor method that many people use. I had both prepped and cleaned but in the end I went with the scissors because it would be quicker and I had less of a chance to do unnecessary damage. I also had gloves, sterile gause, alcohol swabs, medical tape and saline wash standing by. As well as plenty of paper towels and water.

The Procedure
I took a shower before the procedure and made sure to clean myself thoroughly. I put down some paper towels around the area to keep any rogue blood at bay. I started by cleaning my penis with the alcohol swabs and then prepared to make the cut.

I sat there, in the bathroom, for several minutes preparing for what I was about to do. I eventually just had to count to 3 and cut. The first cut the scissors did that annoying thing when the blades twist and get pulled apart. I quickly cut a second time and made sure the blades didn't separate. The cut looked really clean and ended just at the tip of my Frenulum. It bled quite a bit and I spent a while just sitting there putting on pressure with gause to stop the bleeding. Eventually I placed a rolled up piece down the slice and secured it with medical tape. I then taped on some more gause to keep it somewhat tight and then taped my foreskin up over everything to keep it clean and secure.

Afterthoughts and Feelings
I have to say this was a very intense and rewarding thing for me. Partially because I overcame the fear and pain and because I got an extreme rush right before and during the cutting. It was a weird feeling of arousal and extreme excitement. The pain was not very bad, it was sharp right when I cut and it quickly disappeared. Any remaining pain dissipated in minutes. I am still feeling the afterglow now.

I don't have any photos from the procedure, It's hard enough cutting your own penis open. But I will try to post a picture of my funny folded up penis later tonight :p.

I wonder what my girlfriend will think...

-Abbey

Edited by Bliv - June/11/2011 at 11:37pm
Gingertrap.wordpress.com - My transition blog
IP IP Logged
fuckmunki
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote fuckmunki Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 1:15am
Not sure what kit you were using for the cut but if you had used surgical scissors you might have been less less likely to have trouble with the actual cut itself.

For myself I had found a lot of advice that it would be best to clamp the area to be cut tightly with haemostats - this was recommended in order to make the tissues thinner and to prevent blood flow to the area.

In the event it turned out that I had a big fat vein running from east to west across the bottom of the glans and when making the cut it immediately filled back up and started gushing. *scary* -- this would have been different had a scalpel been used. (I used bandage scissors)

Hope I don't sound critical - I wanted to mention this stuff in case someone else runs across your post in the future as a how-to. Hope also you are able to get it to heal nicely for you - watch out for regrowth. The incision will naturally seek to close itself from the base up and will do so for some time. Also, you will experience some sloughing around the wound as it heals - this is normal.
Ook!
IP IP Logged
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Bliv Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 1:34am
Any and all advice is welcome, the more information out there the better.

Surgical scissors would definitely have been better, the ones I used were similar to beard trimming scissors. It would be much more advisable to order pre-sterilized equipment rather than Macgyver it.

I just opened up the gause to see how the blood was clotting and to go to the bathroom. (which is fine because urine is sterile) The blood was definitely thickening up but there was still a light flow coming out. The edges are a little crooked where I started the cut (probably because of my first cut) but I am happy with the results.

At this point my pee stream seems unaffected! Hoorah!

Blood and Tranny dicks to follow!!

Please excuse my excess of hair, i need to shave

One hour after cutting.

EXTREME CLOSE UP!

Edited by Bliv - June/11/2011 at 2:25am
IP IP Logged
fuckmunki
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote fuckmunki Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 2:56am
That looks like a good job - there will be some remodeling of the tissue as scar develops so I wouldn't worry at all if it looks crooked to you (doesn't to me)  
Ook!
IP IP Logged
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Bliv Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 3:01am
Thanks, i feel like i will be very satisfied with it!
IP IP Logged
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Bliv Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 3:33pm
~16 hours after the procedure, the bleeding has slowed to a trickle.

Several times a day I make sure to spread the lips to make sure they don't start to fuse together. I rinsed it off with a saline soak and wrapped everything back up. It definitely stings to urinate, funny thing is I find this worse than the actual procedure. There is some tenderness around the head, mostly a dull stinging when touched.

I will keep updating to track my healing process.
IP IP Logged
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Bliv Replybullet Posted: June/11/2011 at 11:09pm
24 hours after the procedure, bleeding has virtually stopped.

I'll take an update picture later tonight and update my post.
IP IP Logged
Gruxxland
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Gruxxland Replybullet Posted: June/12/2011 at 1:21am
I miss your wrinkly penis.

** Removed because people were being dicks about my silly comment.

Edited by Gruxxland - June/16/2011 at 11:54pm
IP IP Logged
Bliv
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Bliv Replybullet Posted: June/12/2011 at 5:15am
I miss your temperamental vagina.

30 hours post op - Healing Begins

EXTREME CLOSE UP!

Edited by Bliv - June/12/2011 at 5:17am
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: June/12/2011 at 8:13pm
kudos on the meato... but can you keep the sex-stuff down outside of the mods&sex forum? It sorta lowers the tone.

The Unbreakable!
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version