<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Welcome!
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : Welcome!
Message Icon Topic: Welcome to BodyMod.org! Post Reply Post New Topic
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Topic: Welcome to BodyMod.org!
    Posted: July/05/2011 at 5:11pm
Hi there!

Welcome to BodyMod.org, a place for awesome people, like yourself, to meet up and share experiences from all around the world!

If you are new, or have been around and are feeling like dipping your toes into the forums, here is a great place to start. Create a new top saying "Hi" and see all the wonderful "Welcome"'s you'll receive =)

Cheers!

.: Adam
IP IP Logged
greenmod
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 50

Quote greenmod Replybullet Posted: July/05/2011 at 7:39pm
Welcome to the new Bmoders, I'm green and I'm friendly ;) and I drink Jager, a lot ;) *cheers*
IP IP Logged
JClaude
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 32

Quote JClaude Replybullet Posted: July/05/2011 at 11:07pm
Welcome to our lil corner!
Have fun and hang around!
peRsOnal CreAtiVe

Reason #7 For Not Getting a Tattoo:
People will know you are running your own life, instead of listening to them!
"Sailor Jerry Collins, tattoo artist."

We are the beautiful freaks!
IP IP Logged
INKLIZRD
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 8

Quote INKLIZRD Replybullet Posted: July/06/2011 at 2:06am
welcome to all  & to all regulars ... a good life
IP IP Logged
Spock
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote Spock Replybullet Posted: July/06/2011 at 7:32pm
Hi, I'm Spock. You may know me from TV shows such as Star Trek and other Star Trek Shows.

I Love Bacon.
IP IP Logged
Uberklaw
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Uberklaw Replybullet Posted: July/07/2011 at 5:13pm
Hey all, new guy here =) Just wanted to say hi and get that out o' the way...

Anyway, I'm a youngin'(21)and I just have my ears stretched at the moment(5/8) but I plan on getting my eyebrow and cartilage re-pierced soon. No tattoos yet, have two planned just waiting. I look forward to chatting with you guys about body mods, I fell in love with the stuff mostly as a result of a girl I dated in high school. Been into it ever since. I really enjoy seeing all the things people get.

I work as an EMT for a living and will be attending Paramedic school in the fall, and I like to think of myself as somewhat of a walking testimonial to the people that say you can't get a job when you are modded. You can do anything if you use your head =)
IP IP Logged
BiggieSOMD
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote BiggieSOMD Replybullet Posted: July/15/2011 at 10:27pm
I'm an under the radar kinda guy so I figured I will add to this thread instead of start a new topic.

So....whats up! My name is Joe, I was born and raised in the wonderful state of Maryland. Saying that I can't wait till I can get out of college and leave the wonderful state as its slowly getting dull. I am studying mechanical engineering, and I am work for myself as a SPFX artist. My parents were always conservative on body mods which meant no piercings, no ink, and I was never allowed to dye my hair either. However I am an artist and I see so much potential for my body. I am still a youngster and will be turning 19 next week, so I have almost nothing to show at this point. I only have my septum pierced and I am slowly stretching it, I am hoping to stretch up to 00 atleast. I'm starting out slow with hide able things, I love the attention but still trying to get my family adjusted to it. I have a few appointments in fall to get started on my left legs inkwork. I also plan on a PA very soon, but I am looking for a trusted piercer for it.

Edited by BiggieSOMD - July/15/2011 at 11:29pm
IP IP Logged
Braids
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 30

Quote Braids Replybullet Posted: July/15/2011 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by BiggieSOMD

I'm an under the radar kinda guy so I figured I will add to this thread instead of start a new topic.

So....whats up! My name is Joe, I was born and raised in the wonderful state of Maryland. Saying that I can't wait till I can get out of college and leave the wonderful state as its slowly getting dull. I am studying mechanical engineering, and I am work for myself as a SPFX artist. My parents were always conservative on body mods which meant no piercings, no ink, and I was never allowed to dye my hair either. However I am an artist and I see so much potential for my body. I am still a youngster and will be turning 19 next week, so I have almost nothing to show at this point. I only have my septum pierced and I am slowly stretching it, I am hoping to stretch up to 00 atleast. I'm starting out slow with hide able things, I love the attention but still trying to get my family adjusted to it. I have an a few appointments in fall to get started on my left legs inkwork. I also plan on a PA very soon, but I am looking for a trusted piercer for it.
fuck yeah maryland greytongue
omnomnom
IP IP Logged
BiggieSOMD
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote BiggieSOMD Replybullet Posted: July/15/2011 at 11:31pm
Hahaha, Hell yeah man, Crabs and Natty Bo for life
IP IP Logged
martinboise
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote martinboise Replybullet Posted: May/01/2012 at 12:47am
   Awesome site! I'm still trying to learn how to use it, and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a 4 gauge PA. Do you guys think that nipple piercings show through shirts? My boyfriend wants to get his pierced, but he works at a corporate level, and doesn't want them to show up.   
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version