<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercings
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Piercings
Message Icon Topic: My sons and their penis piercings... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
JClaude
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 32

Quote JClaude Replybullet Posted: October/07/2011 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by SolidOak

Originally posted by JClaude

Originally posted by Cale

Also, kids are stupid. "Pew pew, look at my erection with a piercing!!"

So, you think guys walk around each others with boners and saying stupid shit?? Brother or not?? lmao

hawww girls...lol
Uhm, I don't even want to share some of the crazy stories from the Army when I was in Iraq...That joke pales in comparison! hahLong haul convoys and sleep deprivation combined with OD levels of caffeine and the random near death experiences here and there make ya do crazy stuff! Hug

Well under such a situation, I would believe just about anything, a very close friend told me stuff from when he was in Vietnam that made my blood curl.
But I was obviously only considering "normal" circumstance :-)
peRsOnal CreAtiVe

Reason #7 For Not Getting a Tattoo:
People will know you are running your own life, instead of listening to them!
"Sailor Jerry Collins, tattoo artist."

We are the beautiful freaks!
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 3:11am
Originally posted by JClaude

Originally posted by Cale

Also, kids are stupid. "Pew pew, look at my erection with a piercing!!"

So, you think guys walk around each others with boners and saying stupid shit?? Brother or not?? lmao

hawww girls...lol

working as a live in nanny, the 4 yr old boy and 11 yr old I looked after used to have peeing contests and would run around nekkid all day (their family would go spa's where everyone was nekkid on weekends) and the mother would laugh and make jokes of how her husbbands penis size was passed down to her boys:p
I've walked in on my bro yrs ago where him and his mate were comparing penis size (a memory I've tried to wipe from my mind!) and (with me screaming for him I didn wanna know lol) my 12 yr old brother has shared stories of two of the boys in his class getting caught in the bathroom measurin their erection.....so actually, no stories of boys surprises me:pp

I have no input on underage penis piercings other then something my mother always told me- once you are 18 you are completely responsible for yourself. Until then I will not have child services at my door acusing me of bad parenting!

"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 73

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 3:52am
A friend of mine said that at the boarding school he went to there were a lot of homo-erotic contests in the dorms. 
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
mike1970
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote mike1970 Replybullet Posted: November/03/2011 at 4:27am
I have a very good relatiionship with my sons. I think he's old enough to make the decision, and I think it's great that he asked me. Before getting piercing, I educated him all about the piercing.

My 22 yr old son have PA and his nipples pierced and 18 yr old have ampallang. My youngest son two weeks ago got a PA and his nipples pierced and he said that many of his friends at school have all sorts of piercings too.

My 18 yr old son wanted a magic cross so badly, so I took him last friday to get his apadravya pierced. He yelled like a baby. After seeing a guy getting a frenum ladder at the piercer, I decided to get one too, 6 barbells 12 guage by 5/8" each were pierced to the underside of my shaft. Now I have 6 piercings on my penis, an apadravya, an ampallang, and a six rung ladder. Now all 4 of us (three sons and myself) are pierced. I've convinced them to switch from boxers to tighty whites so that the piercings are better supported.
IP IP Logged
shenglu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote shenglu Replybullet Posted: November/08/2011 at 10:19pm
What is wrong with genital piercing. Many, many people are curious about them. Little brother, big brother, younger brother to see it, wondering what it is wrong?
IP IP Logged
marcelbodymod
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote marcelbodymod Replybullet Posted: December/15/2011 at 8:28am
I had my first Genital Piercing when I was 17. I really wanted it but since the legal age in Germany is 18 I had to do it myself.
What I wanna say that if your son really wants it you might wanna go with him to make sure he doesn't gets it messed up..
IP IP Logged
DisturbingNoise
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote DisturbingNoise Replybullet Posted: December/15/2011 at 4:37pm
If it is legal for him to do it at his age then go ahead and let him get it done professionally. If not do it at home, if your that close of a family then maybe help him do it. He is a teenage boy after all so if he really wants it he is going to get it. Help him out so he doesn't end up getting it infected 'cause he used a dirty needle or something and then has to lose it.
IP IP Logged
erinarney
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 37

Quote erinarney Replybullet Posted: December/15/2011 at 6:24pm
This is a matter of ethics. Yes, a penis piercing is an acceptable piercing but on a child under 18? As a professional I completely refuse to pierce genitals on minors. Always have and always will. I don't care if both parents are willing to sign, I personally feel it's absolutely inappropriate.
rdhdedstpchld
IP IP Logged
BigMikeHOOKED
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 30

Quote BigMikeHOOKED Replybullet Posted: December/15/2011 at 6:44pm
I agree with erinarney. Not to mention that it has the potential for a piercer (at least here in the states) to open themselves up to a statuatory rape charge.

I also think its a bad idea to just throw it out there that he should do it himself if he's underage. Especially to someone who may or may not have ANY experience piercing themselves. Or have any idea how to do it right or safely. Self-piercing should only be done by someone who has done research and knows about cross contamination and BBP. As opposed to someone who sterilizes needles with alcohol or by boiling them or any other method NOT involving an autoclave or pre-sterilized equipment.

"stay true to your obsessions" V. Vale
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 73

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: December/16/2011 at 7:40am
Originally posted by mike1970

I've convinced them to switch from boxers to tighty whites so that the piercings are better supported.

What kind of gauge are they getting 00 or something? Unless you want seriously heavy jewelry it is generaly considered a bad move to move to tighter underwear than you are used to with fresh piercings as tighter underwear which will trap sweat and increase chances of infection.

Edited by Keiran1980 - December/16/2011 at 7:46am
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version