General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: Trades? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
dinosaur
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote dinosaur Replybullet Topic: Trades?
    Posted: September/30/2011 at 11:28am
Hi guys,

I have a pair of brand new 1 inch plugs(never been worn), however, I no longer have any desire to go to 1 inch D:

It's 3 mm off from my current size but I'm just not feeling it right now

These are the plugs in questions:

[IMG]http://www.bodycandy.com/mas_assets/full/17164.jpg">

If someone's down to trade me a 20mm-22mm for the 24's, let me know.

(is trading jewellery acceptable? I hope I don't sound retarded with this thread lol)

re: ^ edit* my current plugs are slipping as if my lobes are too big - one of them are cracked and i'm in no real position to be purchasing plugs -> they cost about $70+ a pair here ;/

Edited by dinosaur - September/30/2011 at 11:30am
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: October/01/2011 at 10:32am
Can anyone say anything as to the trust worthiness of that site? Some of the plugs they have on there are very beautiful.

As to the trading, I imagine the majority of people here wont mind so long as the plugs in question haven't been worn.

The Unbreakable!
IP IP Logged
SolidOak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote SolidOak Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 4:19pm
I have given jewelry to a girl friend (platonic haha) before but I took it to the shop that I go to and asked them to sterilize it first. They were glass pieces.

Is that acceptable?
IP IP Logged
MrJonz
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 112

Quote MrJonz Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by SolidOak

I have given jewelry to a girl friend (platonic haha) before but I took it to the shop that I go to and asked them to sterilize it first. They were glass pieces.Is that acceptable?

Technically, yes, since it's non-porous, it shouldn't have absorbed any 'cooties' from you. However, I have strong ethical boundaries when it comes to sharing/trading jewelry; gone through an autoclave or not.
Body Mods by Jonz
IP IP Logged
bodymod05
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 137

Quote bodymod05 Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 5:46pm
kinda like sharing your BUTT plug with a friend and saying well I boiled it first LOL.
Evil Dave Has Spoken!!!
IP IP Logged
SolidOak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote SolidOak Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 6:27pm
MrJonz - Yeah I was just curious because I saw your post in the piercings thread responding to the kid who said he would give all his old stuff away so I just wanted to dig a little deeper since I saw this thread as well.

I mostly don't get why he would just give away stuff he paid money for that he potentially could need or use. I have saved most of all my old stuff except for the few pieces here and there, that was only because she was about to go to that size and always showered me with compliments about them so I surprised her with them.
IP IP Logged
MrJonz
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote MrJonz Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 8:28pm

I mostly don't get why he would just give away stuff he paid money for that he potentially could need or use.

Either he was incredibly stupid, wanted to try and get some quick cash for old jewelry, or both.
Body Mods by Jonz
IP IP Logged
belle
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote belle Replybullet Posted: October/08/2011 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by MrJonz

I have given jewelry to a girl friend (platonic haha) before but I took it to the shop that I go to and asked them to sterilize it first. They were glass pieces.Is that acceptable?

Technically, yes, since it's non-porous, it shouldn't have absorbed any 'cooties' from you. However, I have strong ethical boundaries when it comes to sharing/trading jewelry; gone through an autoclave or not.

"cooties"....this. made. my.day. Big%20Grin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

IP IP Logged
MrJonz
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote MrJonz Replybullet Posted: October/09/2011 at 3:41am
Originally posted by belle

WB miss Belle. I was about to fb you saying it's been a while since I've seen yous around the site, correcting those or not for kill votes. I does learn from the best    And well glad you enjoyed the punny pun.
Body Mods by Jonz
IP IP Logged
belle
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote belle Replybullet Posted: October/09/2011 at 3:46am

Originally posted by belle

WB miss Belle. I was about to fb you saying it's been a while since I've seen yous around the site, correcting those or not for kill votes. I does learn from the best    And well glad you enjoyed the punny pun.
ive still been around..just *shrugs shoulders* theres not much really going on at the moment....i tend to stay out of forum dramas, and theres none of that even going on.......wonder if i should start some up.....Big%20GrinEye-Popping
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version