<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercings
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Piercings
Message Icon Topic: Good intro piercing that can be hid? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
ash1
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote ash1 Replybullet Topic: Good intro piercing that can be hid?
    Posted: October/17/2011 at 8:22pm
Hey folks! I am thinking of getting a/some piercings but am curious if something like tongue or nipples is a good intro piercing or should I start with something else? It needs to be able to be hid (sad I know). any input you can give I would appreciate and sorry if its been asked a bajillion times.
IP IP Logged
Cale
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 258

Quote Cale Replybullet Posted: October/17/2011 at 8:27pm
A tongue is a good piercing to start with, and so are nipples! It's really going to depend on what you want to do. Nipples will be easier to hide, especially right away, as a tongue piercing swells and you wear a longer piece of jewelry at first. A tongue piercing can also be seen when you talk.
Miss Cale
True Blue Tattoo ~ 303-989-6824
305 S Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80226
facebook.
IP IP Logged
tattooedtrish
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 46

Quote tattooedtrish Replybullet Posted: October/17/2011 at 9:02pm
Genital piercings are great starter piercings, for the most part they heal pretty quickly.
My avatar (my 4th suspension) thanks to The Holy mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota.
IP IP Logged
DTown8705
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote DTown8705 Replybullet Posted: October/17/2011 at 11:20pm
i would prolly recommend nipple piercings as a starter if you cant do the basic ears facial piercings. im in the military and have had no problem hiding them.
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 72

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: October/18/2011 at 4:12am
Originally posted by tattooedtrish

Genital piercings are great starter piercings, for the most part they heal pretty quickly.

And you can hide them when you are just wearing underwear .
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
burninseid
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 31

Quote burninseid Replybullet Posted: October/18/2011 at 2:36pm
THIS is the exact reason I was caught in some needle-play back in my teens*
I'll say, all the girlies luv'd it*
Eventually enuff gossip was overheard and guidance counselors played their 'intervention' for fear of cutting or worse yet...'suicide,'?
Us metalheadz were just pure evil to all the squares/soc's... (socials/ladderclimbers/popular kids/prom queens/quarterbacks)

Funny story in my case Big%20Mouth

I hadta remove my 'temp jewelry'... but then I just had another reason to repierce myself... again*

[PLEASE NOTE - this was 1993/1994 & us stoner kids just needed upset parents to rebel against... pissed-off teachers was just a +plus+ I in NO WAY condone self-piercing and then loggingIn to Bmod to ask us ALL about why it didn't heal right; why it's infected;why it's in rejection; why is looks diagonal... PAY real $$$ to real professionals unless wa$ting ca$h is a hobby and getting beauty scars is part of your new collection,?  TY]
"THE death of REAL music has been the drum machine... the absence of emotion; the loss of heartfelt passion - like something is missing..." Barry Manilow VISITcyberageDOTcxTOjoinTHErevolutionCUZtheRESTcantBEtypedOTHERWISE!dsbpDOTcxTOO!!!
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: October/18/2011 at 3:03pm
I'd suggest nipples, something genital, or septum (not sure if you're considering this, as you didn't mention it). 
IP IP Logged
bubblesDclown
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote bubblesDclown Replybullet Posted: October/19/2011 at 1:58am
I agree on septum. i havent gotten mine yet, but its one that noone or everyone can know about. like lets say your parents dislike it. flip it up at home, flip it down when your out. and everyone is happy.
IP IP Logged
WickedBody
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote WickedBody Replybullet Posted: October/19/2011 at 11:43am
I'd vote for septum, too! Unless you are avoiding facial piercings. I had mine pierced at an 8 gauge and it's now at a 2, and most people don't even know I have it. I wear a plug most the time, so it's pretty incognito; if I want to show it off, I just throw a ring in it. :) I know a lot of people that hide their septum piercing at one point or another, and you can't tell unless you are looking in their nose.

IP IP Logged
thesounknown
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 40

Quote thesounknown Replybullet Posted: October/19/2011 at 12:05pm
Navel was a good starter piercing for me :) Pretty easy to hide, unless you wear belly shirts all the time.
She looks like the real thing.
She tastes like the real thing.
My fake plastic love.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version