BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: suspension Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
BigMikeHOOKED
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 30

Quote BigMikeHOOKED Replybullet Posted: December/29/2012 at 5:29pm
Suicides are a really good choice because you get to do a lot of moving around. You have full range of motion with your arms and legs and that can equal a lot of fun. 
"stay true to your obsessions" V. Vale
IP IP Logged
standingtyping
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 33

Quote standingtyping Replybullet Posted: December/29/2012 at 11:44pm
I personally disliked the suicide. The superman was my first and my favorite, it was super comfy. But talk to your artist, and trust their recommendation. I approached the fella that hung me with the idea of a superman and it turned out it was his first suspension too so he was super happy to do it.

Edited by standingtyping - December/30/2012 at 3:01am
"One day we will be the most awesome crazy cat ladies EVER...
people will know us."
IP IP Logged
BigMikeHOOKED
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote BigMikeHOOKED Replybullet Posted: December/30/2012 at 11:38pm
Then you didnt do it right!!
IP IP Logged
bondagekitten
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote bondagekitten Replybullet Posted: January/06/2013 at 6:53pm
I'm going to be having my first attempt at suspending at hUKed and am going to attempt a coma as don't want to risk scarring my back piece. I have been in im contact with the artist who has given me lots of info and thinks I'd do better with this than a chest for my first one given my personal circs. Been given advice on eating before it too so feel very comfy that I will be in very good hands and have the benefit of being with a lot of my mod family.
"Take me as I am or not at all" - Ginger (from The Wildhearts)
IP IP Logged
modaddict
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote modaddict Replybullet Posted: January/17/2013 at 10:51pm
ive been looking at suspensions and i really want to do the lotus but i think im going to do the suicide for my first one and if i dont have the endorphin rush that is supposed to happen then i dont know what im going to do because suspension has been something ive been wanting to do for quite a while now.. so wish me luck Eye-Popping
IP IP Logged
BigMikeHOOKED
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote BigMikeHOOKED Replybullet Posted: January/18/2013 at 3:54pm
Not having an endorphin release would be highly unlikely. Is that your only reason for suspending? To get a rush? Im not saying its a bad reason, but there is SOOO much more that you can and WILL get from it. Just pick a knowledgeable and well respected practitioner and have fun!!
IP IP Logged
modaddict
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote modaddict Replybullet Posted: January/18/2013 at 11:55pm
no thats not my only reason for suspending, i think it is a beautiful way to in essence get out of your bodily "regulations" and what you think your limits are. it makes me happy to see a suspension and its almost like a euphoric (i think im using that word correctly.. O.o) since of the human body. to see a suspension for me is like seeing a Pegasus or centaur or something "out of human regulation". ive also wanted to fly my whole life and be able to "get away" from life and this is the closest thing to flying that a human can do aside from getting the technology to graph working wings onto your back.. but the technology is not quite there and may not ever be there.

IP IP Logged
rertuht
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote rertuht Replybullet Posted: August/08/2014 at 9:04pm
Investing in a fashion stock market takes patience and a willingness to take on risk. But, should you allow a eozy is a online shoprobot to handle your investing? Some say you should.
IP IP Logged
sgrhh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote sgrhh Replybullet Posted: August/15/2014 at 1:58am
http://www.eozy.com/suspenderssuspendersSummer is a tricky time for many of us. Expenses seem to multiply during this time of year. For many families, summer isn’t just about spending more; it’s also a time that many families find
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version