<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Message Icon Topic: Moddities 2013 - Official BMOD Event Info Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
Cale
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 258

Quote Cale Replybullet Topic: Moddities 2013 - Official BMOD Event Info
    Posted: December/21/2012 at 5:17pm
Here are the official announcements for Moddities 2013, the official bodymod.org event! You can also find us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/modditiesevent.

last updated: 5-18-2013

Official Dates: August 9, 10, 11.

Where?
Moddities will be returning to Colorado for its second year in a row! This year some things have changed, however. If you plan on attending, please keep looking here for updates.

Moddites will be held in Idaho Springs and is going to be an outdoor event this year. Hotel accommodations are close by if you do not wish to camp. I will add more details within the week.

Friday (August 9th): Meet and Greet BBQ
Saturday (August 10th): Sunrise to sundown.
Sunday (August 11th): Sunrise to sundown.

The meet and greet location is still being determined.

If you are interested in camping, please make sure you are fully equipped to stay outdoors for a night. You will need a tent and sleeping bag, because it can get cold at night, even in the summer, in the mountains. Bring your own beer. ;)

More information coming soon!
<edited><editID>Cale</editID><editDate>2013-01-16 14:24:20</editDate></edited>

Edited by Cale - May/18/2013 at 5:04pm
Miss Cale
True Blue Tattoo ~ 303-989-6824
305 S Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80226
facebook.
IP IP Logged
Cale
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote Cale Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 5:17pm
We will be offering all work again this year including but not limited to suspensions, tattooing, piercing, and scarification. Yes, we WILL have branding this year.

***The artists have been determined. If you are an artist attending and decide to do work on someone, it will have to be done at the venue (all you have to do is ask in advance please). If work is being done outside of the venue during the event, it will be reported to the city and will also result in being banned from attending Moddities in the future. No excuses.

Suspensions
    Coming back for a second year, our suspensions will be provided by Big Mike (bmod user - bigmikeHOOKED) of HOOKED Suspension Team! They gave us some of the most beautiful suspensions this event has ever seen last year and we are proud to have them return. It is Mike's goal to bring you a unique and unforgettable suspension experience. He loves to get to know you before he suspends you so drop him a line. :)

-HOOKED Suspension Team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOOKED-Suspension-Team/246539896594

-Mike on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000004828093
-Mike on BMOD profile "bigmikeHOOKED": http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=179631

All suspension positions will be available, including flesh pulls. If you have any suspension questions, please message Mike as he takes care of the suspension side of things. If you'd like to be put on this list, drop me or Mike a line!

Official Suspension List
(please message Cale or Mike to be put on this list. this helps us keep track, however you do not have to be on this list to suspend)

-evalution
-tattooedtrish (+1)
-rebelgrrrl98
-TR_966
-that1chick
-headstrong
-dilloncmay

Tattooing
   Guess who's returning for tattooing a second year in a row? Ryan Jones! You may remember him as that awesomely hilarious and quirky guy from Montana. Check out his portfolio and contact him sooner than later if you'd like to set something up. An appointment guarantees you a tattoo!

Ryan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryan.jones.77964?group_id=0

Piercing
    Me, Miss Cale, will be doing the piercings again this year (you can also contact Paul if you want a piercing from him)! I provide standard to advanced piercing, anchors, genital work, and large gauge. I will also be doing corsets again, free of charge (tips are appreciated) and my availability is already limited with the corsets so please book ahead of time with me!

-See Miss Cale's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/piercingbymisscale
-See Miss Cale's BMOD profile "Cale": http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=18971

Scarification
    Wanting to get a heavier modification? Coming by in his first year, Paul Kriner will be seeing us all of the way from Florida! He provides lovely cutting work and you should check out his portfolio. He can also do piercing if you're interested. He's incredibly kind and will be happy to take care of you. It's important to book with him ahead of time before availability runs out!

-See Paul on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/piercingpaul

Branding
   Branding was not at the event last year but this year will will have it! Looking to get something incredibly unique? My awesome friend Neeko provides a creative branding technique called solar branding and would love to help you out! This type of branding can only take place outside so be prepared for a cool experience! Contact him if your interested.

-See Neeko on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neeko.bonzini?group_id=0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who will attend??
    You do not have to be on this list to attend. You can just show up if you'd like without saying anything at all! This will just help us generalize how many attendees plus friends will attend, so we can figure out the meet and greet restaurant, as well as how much food we will need to provide and more!

Yes:
-Cale (+1)
-bigmikeHOOKED (+5)
-Adam
-Paul Kriner
-Neeko Bonzini
-Ryan Jones
-evalution
-tattooedtrish (+1)
-rebelgrrrl98
-TR_966
-that1chick
-headstrong
-dilloncmay
-dreadyroots
-gracefuldancing
-Androguny_Gone
-l053r

Maybe:
-standingtyping
-Uraniumhobo
-youwilllovemegz
-stuffsh

Edited by Cale - January/16/2013 at 2:23pm
Miss Cale
facebook.
IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 5:38pm
so farking excited!!!
IP IP Logged
tattooedtrish
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 46

Quote tattooedtrish Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 5:49pm
Nice!! I might have to find a way to make this work out for me and my boyfriend. He's always wanted to go to Colorado, and we both love suspensions.
My avatar (my 4th suspension) thanks to The Holy mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota.
IP IP Logged
Cale
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote Cale Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 6:10pm
Don't forget to post here if you want to be put on the attendance list. :) Tattooedtrish, I can always put you down as a maybe. :)
Miss Cale
facebook.
IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 7:34pm
i am a yes for the attendance list, of course :)
(and suspension and corset lists :D)

Edited by evalution - December/21/2012 at 7:36pm
IP IP Logged
randy flagg
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 237

Quote randy flagg Replybullet Posted: December/21/2012 at 8:49pm
Love that branding idea, very clever.
Violence with grace...
IP IP Logged
tattooedtrish
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 46

Quote tattooedtrish Replybullet Posted: December/22/2012 at 11:43am
Yeah, that would be great if you could put me for a suspension and probably corset (and him for a suspension, although he isn't a member) down as a maybe :)

Edited by tattooedtrish - December/22/2012 at 11:44am
My avatar (my 4th suspension) thanks to The Holy mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota.
IP IP Logged
standingtyping
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 33

Quote standingtyping Replybullet Posted: December/22/2012 at 12:32pm
Solar branding?! I am excited and hope to attend <3
"One day we will be the most awesome crazy cat ladies EVER...
people will know us."
IP IP Logged
TR_966
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote TR_966 Replybullet Posted: December/22/2012 at 3:58pm
Please put D (aka RebelGrrrl98) & I TR_966 on the Attending and Suspending list. :) Can't wait to see thee family again, and meet all the new attendees.
VIVA LA EVOLUTION
IP IP Logged
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version