<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Message Icon Topic: Question about a 12g labret and stretching ears... Post Reply Post New Topic
cramshad
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote cramshad Replybullet Topic: Question about a 12g labret and stretching ears...
    Posted: March/11/2013 at 6:46pm
Hello!

I'm sort of new to body modification, and I just had a quick question about my stretched labret piercing. I have to take it out for work purposes, and I currently had it at a 12g. Will it shrink back/heal completely? Or will there always be a small hole?

In addition, I'm currently stretching my ears. I was wondering what the largest size you can stretch to and have it shrink back to (relatively) normal would be. I was considering 0g, but I don't want to be stuck with 6g holes at the smallest if I decided to go back. I was told for some people they stretch fine and can stretch back to normal completely, but for others they'll stay somewhat large.

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
redjak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote redjak Replybullet Posted: March/11/2013 at 7:42pm
I dont know how accurate it is but ive heard that up to 2g it can shrink back down to pretty much a standard piercing.  As for the lebret no clue that one hopefully one of the pros knows.
IP IP Logged
cramshad
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote cramshad Replybullet Posted: March/11/2013 at 8:35pm
Thank you! yeah, I'll just look around the site and hopefully find an answer for the labret question.
IP IP Logged
tattooedtrish
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 46

Quote tattooedtrish Replybullet Posted: March/12/2013 at 1:58am
With your labret, If you wanted to close it, then it should close just be fine with minimal scarring.

The point of no return with lobes is generally around a 2-0 gauge, although that is different for everyone.

Edited by tattooedtrish - March/12/2013 at 1:58am
My avatar (my 4th suspension) thanks to The Holy mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota.
IP IP Logged
redjak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote redjak Replybullet Posted: March/12/2013 at 12:31pm
My cousin went to 00 and only shrank back down to a 4g  and he has had them out for several years.
IP IP Logged
dreadyroots
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote dreadyroots Replybullet Posted: March/28/2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by tattooedtrish

With your labret, If you wanted to close it, then it should close just be fine with minimal scarring.

The point of no return with lobes is generally around a 2-0 gauge, although that is different for everyone.

What she said. I had my labret for years. Took it out for a few years. When I went to put in back in had to pop it again. I would tell you how it looked as in being healed but I havnt seen my chin in years. Haha.
We're all fucked now!!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version