<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercings
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Piercings
Message Icon Topic: Dermal causing Lymph nodes to act up? Anyone else? Post Reply Post New Topic
SammRoxanne
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote SammRoxanne Replybullet Topic: Dermal causing Lymph nodes to act up? Anyone else?
    Posted: March/19/2013 at 12:16am
So, I got my dermal done about 3 weeks ago now, And I have noticed that my lymph node under my left ear has now turned into a balloon.
Also, my dermal is still red around the piercing * When it was first pierced though, because it's on the chest and I am, indeed, a female,it kept sinking under the skin one in a while, i just slightly moved the skin around it and it sat back up straight. (It's all straightened out now, and doesn't sink in anymore, but my boobs do push up against it)

Now my question is, Could my dermal be possibly infected thus making my lymph node go crazy ?
IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: March/19/2013 at 11:10am
I would wonder if perhaps you're sick or getting sick, causing both the irritation to the anchor and the swollen node. I generally knew the anchors that I had in my neck were going to get angry when I felt that swelling in my neck, but it was always due to some other sickness/fending off another sickness, not the anchors themselves.
IP IP Logged
SammRoxanne
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote SammRoxanne Replybullet Posted: March/21/2013 at 3:20pm
Ah, well it is a weird wintery scene outside in canada still, so i might be getting sick. so i'll grab some cold and flu pills see if that'll help,
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version