BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Message Icon Topic: Who inspired you? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: January/02/2014 at 12:16am
i decided to get my tongue pierced at 17 just because, i didn't take care of it, it swelled to the point of keeping my mouth open permanently; now see, i was a weird looking teen and extremely awkward, never had that many friends, but fuck was i smart (see, in portuguese we have a word "esperto", it translates to "smart", but "esperto" can also be translated to "sly", not that it has two meanings, but there's no single word in english that properly captures the essence of what being esperto means, so when i say "smart", it's equal parts smart and sly), and i was aware of this, so my ego was about as big as it could get without moving out and living a life of it's own (still is, as you can see); normally the absurd pain and inconvenience i experienced would lead a person to give up, remove the piercing and never again get pierced, but someone else could do it, therefor i can fucking do it so i told pain to go fuck itself and my next piercing was an apadravya, and that one i took care of, the pain was tolerable, healing was easy… at that point i thought to myself "i can go this far, how far can i go?"; that was about 3,5 years ago or so, i kept on going, one scarification, on implant, 4, 5 or 6 tattoos (depends on what you actually consider a tattoo) and a whole lot of piercings later here i am, weird thing is that every step of the way i seem to find myself a bit
IP IP Logged
Vio_Lynn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote Vio_Lynn Replybullet Posted: January/02/2014 at 12:47am
@Nukehawks It was the way you worded it that made it sound like you mainly wanted to get a modification to relate better to someone, but if that's not the case then I say good luck in your journey into body modification. .
"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
IP IP Logged
Nukehawks
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Nukehawks Replybullet Posted: January/02/2014 at 4:41pm
@Vio Lynn

Yah, sorry about that. I didn't quite know how to put my thoughts onto paper, hence the poor-quality of my comment.

Thanks for the advice.
IP IP Logged
Vio_Lynn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote Vio_Lynn Replybullet Posted: January/02/2014 at 10:25pm
It's okay I understand. I also have trouble wording things most of the time so I know how that goes. lol

"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
IP IP Logged
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Posted: January/28/2014 at 5:21pm
BME and Metal bands =)

.: Adam
IP IP Logged
freckled20
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 42

Quote freckled20 Replybullet Posted: February/21/2014 at 7:27pm
One of the lunch ladies in elementary school had the entire outter part of her ear pierced and she would alternate the colors for the holidays. She was the bees knees.

I'm sure I saw other people, but my memory is shit and this is the one that stands out most as to what first got me interested in piercings... which eventually led to my seeing a suspension photo in my piercers studio when I was 18 andddd from there it just kinda kept growing :)
Don't judge me monkey...
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version