Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Aftercare Q&A
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Aftercare Q&A
Message Icon Topic: Blow out; but tight on money. Post Reply Post New Topic
hotpockets
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote hotpockets Replybullet Topic: Blow out; but tight on money.
    Posted: September/16/2013 at 12:52am
I recently got a blow out in one ear when I stretched to 16mm or 5/8, and want to eventually stretch to 2 inches in the future.
I know how to get rid of a blow out, but I'm a little tight on money until I can buy an after care kit off kingsbodyjewellery.com.
I soak it in luke warm sea salt water for 10-15 minutes everyday but It's still sore and It seems it's taking forever to get rid of?
I don't exactly think it's infected since I've babied them since I started stretching.
What should I do to at least try and lower it down until I have got enough money to afford it?

Things you might want to know:
-I've been using tappers up until 12mm, then started using the bondage tape method.
-My plugs are plastic with O-rings on both sides.
-I'm not exactly sure how long I've had this blow out. I only found out a few days ago.
-I've downsized to 14mm.
-I was able to obtain some stainless steel tunnels off ebay. But It's going to take awhile before they come in.
-My ears are very stubborn for some reason, but I've always down sized whenever I felt they were hurting during a stretch and waited a bit longer.
-I've been stretching for a little over a year now.

And I would like some stretching advice for my journey to 2inches if that's okay.
Thanks for helping, seriously.
IP IP Logged
JosephStapes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 5

Quote JosephStapes Replybullet Posted: September/21/2013 at 5:48am
i know its going to be hard, but rempove the tunnel entirely. this will allow your ear to return to its natural position, the earlier the better.

once the tunnel is out i would reccomend massaging it with a skincare oil, like bio oil or almond oil if you can. if you are tight on money, a small amount of olive oil seems to do the trick. once the scar is in its natural position, stretch away again. but make sure to keep tapers well lubricated. and as soon as you can, wear organic materials. rather than pmma. and be sure to oil any wooden jewellery daily.

hope this helps :)
IP IP Logged
LauraOhFace
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote LauraOhFace Replybullet Posted: October/31/2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by josephstapes

i know its going to be hard, but rempove the tunnel entirely. this will allow your ear to return to its natural position, the earlier the better.

once the tunnel is out i would reccomend massaging it with a skincare oil, like bio oil or almond oil if you can. if you are tight on money, a small amount of olive oil seems to do the trick.

hope this helps :)

This. I know you wrote you downsized to 14mm but the best thing to do is let your ear downside to the size it needs to be to heal.

Tunnels out, time and patience.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version