Message Icon Topic: hello everyone... question please Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
stretch15mm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote stretch15mm Replybullet Topic: hello everyone... question please
    Posted: January/29/2014 at 8:14am
hi everybody on the site i have been reading secretly on this forum and site.

this is my first post so here goes.

i have always been into getting ink and tats and also have a few piercings over the yers, nipple ears tragus etc and have recently got onto sounding...

it rocks!!!

my girl enjoys it too witch is a bonus as its always bettter to share fun and fantasies with one another as it keeps relationships strong.

i got myself a sound set on line ans am struggling to get abouve 14mm,

does anyone have any ideas or reccomendations? to get a higher mm? please share advice......

Stretch!
IP IP Logged
Vio_Lynn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote Vio_Lynn Replybullet Posted: January/29/2014 at 10:05am
Just take it slow....if your body won't let you go any more right now... listen to it. Your body knows what's best. Just like stretching ears, you could develop problems if you force a stretch. (and trust me you do NOT want that at all).

I would suggest maybe leaving your current size sounding rod in a little longer each time you do it and to do it more often (as much as you can without getting ANY discomfort....if you start getting even a little bit just stop completely for a few days).

Edited by Vio_Lynn - January/29/2014 at 10:06am
"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
IP IP Logged
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: January/30/2014 at 1:09am
i’m not into sounding, but i know that drinking liquids dilates your urethra, i don’t know if it’s a bad idea to pour a litre of coca-cola down your throat before sounding, but it could possibly, perhaps, maybe, who knows, work
IP IP Logged
Braids
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 30

Quote Braids Replybullet Posted: January/30/2014 at 3:24am
be careful about this topic. a few people have been banned for it but they were trolls anyway.
omnomnom
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 73

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: January/30/2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by braids

be careful about this topic. a few people have been banned for it but they were trolls anyway.

Yeah, I wonder what that guy is up to. Maybe he is still collecting JSOGs about wand wizards, or whatever it was he kept wanting to read about. I am glad he is gone.

"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
stretch15mm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote stretch15mm Replybullet Posted: February/03/2014 at 3:15am
hey Vio_lynne and saint thanks for the advice, i will certinly give that a try!

and not sure what the other guys were on about but thanks anyway..... im taking it that sounding is a taboo subject on here?

i have been concidering getting my first scarrification for a while now can anyone tell me what the pain rating is during the healing process as compared to getting inked?
IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: February/03/2014 at 6:28pm
i can't tell you in comparison to getting inked as i have no ink.
both my back pieces healed with virtually no pain (other than the first shower, which is the only really unpleasant thing).
my arm was a little more sensitive during the healing process, but it had larger flesh removals. also, a lot of blue gel was used throughout both back pieces but not with my arm. i'm not sure that makes any difference pain-wise in the healing process, but it was a difference in procedure. also, arm gets a lot more movement and irritation from clothing and daily activity. i guess i'm just saying it may depend somewhat on where you're getting the piece. again, by more sensitive, i mean i felt some soreness from time to time, nothing intense or extreme. i very much enjoy healing scar pieces as i think they heal rather easily and pretty pain-free.
IP IP Logged
stretch15mm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote stretch15mm Replybullet Posted: February/04/2014 at 5:10am
hey evalutation, thanks for the advice.........

i am defiantely considering it........... but very nervous about the pain element!
IP IP Logged
redjak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote redjak Replybullet Posted: February/04/2014 at 5:21pm
I wouldint say its so much of a taboo subject here as much as we had a real shit starter a while back, so people are aprehensive a bit when it is brought up by a new member but as has been said go slow do it often and listen to your body. Also ya might want to check out fetlife they have a dedicated group for sounding.
IP IP Logged
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: February/05/2014 at 7:59pm
i have one scarification and it was a cutting, even though it wall pretty painful i’d go as far as saying it’s the best body modification experience i’ve had so far, it hurt a lot but you kind of just go with it and sort of enter a state of mind where the pain just doesn’t matter anymore, you tense up and curse (i’m pretty weak when it comes to pain) but you don’t know why exactly you’re doing that, the pain just doesn’t seem to matter anymore and you’re just reacting the way you feel like you should

i don’t know if it’s just me, i’ve talked to quite a few people who have gotten scarification and they talk about similar things like “going into a zone” or “separating pain itself from the unpleasant feeling it causes”, but at the same time many people say it hurts like fuck but still is pretty fun to do; in the end most people with scarifications i’ve talked to (95% if i had to guess a number) have done it or would do it again
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version