Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: whats up with the site? Post Reply Post New Topic
BlackMarsh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 10

Quote BlackMarsh Replybullet Topic: whats up with the site?
    Posted: July/26/2014 at 11:24am
Is it just me or does it seem this site has just been left to wither away?

there doesn't seem to be much communication from the moderators on countless issues, I've seen people trying to voice their problems without any feed back and I've seen a lot of people joining who do not actually have any piercings/mods/tattoos and using it for their own personal selfy picture bank

Its been like this for quite some time now, its a shame as I really liked this site. Anyone got anything to say on this or any information that I've been missing?

Edited by BlackMarsh - July/26/2014 at 11:25am
IP IP Logged
pierced_celt
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote pierced_celt Replybullet Posted: July/26/2014 at 12:05pm
Couldn't agree more, no sign of adam (okay he has a little one but still) and the old regulars ain't around much either.
IP IP Logged
BlackMarsh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote BlackMarsh Replybullet Posted: July/26/2014 at 12:24pm
Yeah I assumed he was caught up in a lot but for absolutely nothing to be said for this long is a bit odd, hes got something good here, dare I say better than BME (or at least was heading that way), I certainly feel more at home here and I'd hate to see it be wasted

IP IP Logged
evalution
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote evalution Replybullet Posted: July/26/2014 at 1:03pm
I'm not sure what's up. I'll message Skipper and at least point him toward this.
IP IP Logged
Echovi
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 13

Quote Echovi Replybullet Posted: July/29/2014 at 1:08am
Hey, I'm here. I may not be insanely active, but I'm here. The site gets traffic, just need to make forums active again is all.

Private message if you wish, add me. I'll continue to contribute to try and bring it back to what it was.
IP IP Logged
BlackMarsh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote BlackMarsh Replybullet Posted: July/29/2014 at 7:42am
there's a load of bugs in the site, things don't work and haven't for a long time... there's posts in the forums I've seen going way back stressing about these problems but no one seems to answer them. I don't think its a problem of people not posting on forums if anything it seems the silence of the moderators that's made people give up trying ..

I'm just saying this in hope I can get answers if I'm wrong in saying this and if not maybe I can highlight some issues with the site and communication problems between the people and the owners/moderators
IP IP Logged
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Posted: July/29/2014 at 5:23pm
I still saunter around here and there, but for the most part, the majority of people have opted for Facebook and instagram, and don't want to actually talk to people anymore (lame, I know).

Also, In the past 2 years, I have also opened up two tattoo shops (one in Puerto Rico, and one in Orange County, California), and I've started to develop a new web service (website / app thing) for tattoo shops that changes how modern day shops can run. I'm actually almost done with it and about to hit up a closed beta to a couple shops to see how it goes.

I'm super excited about this new project and can't wait to share it =)

.: Adam
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 72

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: July/30/2014 at 4:06pm
I still check this place 2 or 3 times a week. I think if we get a few regular high use threads that get posts daily then the forums will at least be a social thing in addition to the reasonably basic Q&A that they have become.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version