<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Hardcore Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Hardcore Experiences
Message Icon Event: Meatotomy - Event Date: December/09/2006 Post Reply Post New Topic
cpt-noble
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 12

Quote cpt-noble Replybullet Calendar Event: Meatotomy
    Posted: December/09/2006 at 6:50pm
Hi all,
 Sicnce I didn't get any replies on where I could find a cutter or any other advice, I have started doing one on myself. The pain isn't as bad I was expecting, I should have known cuz the P/A didn't that bad either. I wish I had a digital camcorder  so I could make a video for you all. But I will take pics of it as it progress's. And yes it bleeds alot just like the P/A did when I had it done. I heard that if you crush the vernal meatus with mosquito forceps for 60 seconds and then divide the crush area it is almost bloodless but that hurts a hell of lot more then the cutting does. Maybe I will get some Lidocaine off the web and use it then maybe I could crush it.Chainsaw
 marc
IP IP Logged
AlecTrosex
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote AlecTrosex Replybullet Posted: December/09/2006 at 10:16pm
yeesh. . . I don't suppose suggesting professional assistance would do anything?
IP IP Logged
cpt-noble
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote cpt-noble Replybullet Posted: December/10/2006 at 9:35am
Yes it would be a great help . But it seems like no one wants to volunteer any info on it.
IP IP Logged
califrayray
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote califrayray Replybullet Posted: December/10/2006 at 11:07am
Hope it goes well for you 

Edited by califrayray - December/10/2006 at 11:21am
IP IP Logged
cpt-noble
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote cpt-noble Replybullet Posted: December/10/2006 at 11:45am
Thx Califray, I think the worst part is starting. Just wish I knew someone up here I central Cali. that know what to do..
IP IP Logged
Blasphemer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote Blasphemer Replybullet Posted: December/10/2006 at 3:17pm
just search around the internet a bit more i'm sure if you were willing to put a lil travel into it ther will be someone nearby ish that would be able to do it for you...

if you arent do a lot of research into it first decide on a technique and go with it... and good luck to you...
_-AleX-_
IP IP Logged
kittenwaste
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote kittenwaste Replybullet Posted: December/11/2006 at 10:17am

I agree with Blasphemer. I can't imagine there not being websites and chatrooms about this. Maybe you can connect with someone through e-mail or a chatroom and have them explain to you, step by step, how they did it, and what they would differently, if anything. Keep us updated!

Oaky, found this on bmevids

I don't have a full membership myself, but if you do, or can get one, maybe it'll help you out a bit method-wise if you still need it.

Oh, and another thing.. IF you have trouble with the bleeding and as a substitute for suturing (if at all needed) I've read that a couple of people recomend silver nitrate. You can find them here  http://www.vaxserve.com . Put 'silver nitrate swabs' in the search. There's a tube of them that's only about 11 bucks plus shipping. I've had these used on me for a bleeding out of control genital piercing at the ER and they worked great. I remember some slight stinging, but not too horrible.

Edited by kittenwaste - December/11/2006 at 11:14am
IP IP Logged
cpt-noble
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote cpt-noble Replybullet Posted: December/11/2006 at 11:13pm
Thanks everyone, Any of you care to do it ,lol, seriuosly I really appreciate all the advice espically about the silver nitrate thx kitten for that tid bit. And yes there is a lot of bleeding I may have to glove myself if it comes to that.

Marc
IP IP Logged
Jagtstein
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote Jagtstein Replybullet Posted: June/02/2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by cpt-noble

Hi all,
 Sicnce I didn't get any replies on where I could find a cutter or any other advice, I have started doing one on myself. The pain isn't as bad I was expecting, I should have known cuz the P/A didn't that bad either. I wish I had a digital camcorder  so I could make a video for you all. But I will take pics of it as it progress's. And yes it bleeds alot just like the P/A did when I had it done. I heard that if you crush the vernal meatus with mosquito forceps for 60 seconds and then divide the crush area it is almost bloodless but that hurts a hell of lot more then the cutting does. Maybe I will get some Lidocaine off the web and use it then maybe I could crush it.[IMG]height=20 alt=Chainsaw src="http://www.bodymod.org/smilies/chainsaw.gif" width=49 align=absMiddle>
 marc

I've cut myself with 47 years a meatotomy even say that I'm the ostium externa (the urethral opening) at 12 and 6 clock expanded somewhat. Condition is clean and sterile, ie Wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.First I applied EMLA cream to the proposed port on the glans and waited about 10 minutes, then one does not notice the cut. After sterilization of the ostium of topical, I (can not slip a pair of scissors with you) with a sharp pair of scissors the ostium in 12 topical clock as far as possible without violating the cavernous cut. Today, I would use an electric cautery, because then cauterize the wound and the bleeding will stop. If it bleeds, you can still stop it with a silver nitrate stick the bleeding.It bleeds a little do not panic. Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound closed and the foreskin (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, even if little blood (which was not the case).The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had stopped) and urinates after further disinfect the wound and inserted a new gauze rolls closed the foreskin back. But so that I can open the plaster to urinate easily. After a week the wound has healed so well that I could masturbate again carefully. By the way, the pain is unbearable are limited slightly. After about 6 months after the wound had healed well, I repeated the whole thing on the bottom at 6 clock. You should watch at 6 clock there, I would not cut too much because it will urinate when the drip is coming and you can only urinate sitting down. At 12 clock you have to watch that you do not, it cuts into the erectile tissue bleeds otherwise very strong.The advantage is that you can easily insert plugs or sounds for electric masturbation into the sterile urethra. I think it looks very good. And I've reached a slot length of about 18mm.The problem is not the urethral opening, but a corner located on the gloss side at the height of the frenulum approach. Since I am currently on stretching and have currently reached 13 mm in diameter. There, I would not cut because otherwise the meatotomy is too large, and goes into a subincision.If you have no problem urinating, you can cut through the slot at the approach of the frenulum. Then would be to introduce even larger objects.
IP IP Logged
Firestarter
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote Firestarter Replybullet Posted: August/20/2013 at 11:05am
i split half my glands by slicing a little at a time and leaving my reverse pa in to keep in separated and that worked great. I am going to do the same thing with the meatomy part. So I can have half of a head split. May cut the glands a little more.than half after.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version