BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Hardcore Experiences
Message Icon Topic: 4 strike branding Post Reply Post New Topic
chaibone
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 23

Quote chaibone Replybullet Topic: 4 strike branding
    Posted: April/04/2004 at 3:40am

After a week of having little time and nothing going right(as far as getting my shit together for gettin branded), I had crap just poppin up all week, and didnt get the time I needed to carve my designs out of the sheet metal, plus my cut off wheels were defective and I had to scrounge for money to buy a new pack.

However it finally happened tonight, I got "SINNER" branded into my left forearm in japanese kanji, It looks so beutiful, and felt beutiful as well, I had my freind dave do the strikes and my freind jeff there just for extra hands, After the first strike the adrenaline and endorphines started to rush, Fuck I felt high, And with each strike I just kept getting more and more elated, After the 5 minutes it took, I was in a state of euphoria, Damn,  Im still that way after 2 hours, It was a very good experience, I guided them on what to do and it came off with out a hitch, Open minded people, hot metal and burning flesh all in the same room equals a good time, Thats my story and Ill get pics posted within a few days

FLESH,BLOOD,SPLATTERED GUTS,DRIPPING BRAINS AND RADIATION,EVERYONES MUTILATED, SCREAMING MISSILES, BURNING BABYS, THIS IS JUST A BED TIME STORY TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT
IP IP Logged
Clydewheeler
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 16

Quote Clydewheeler Replybullet Posted: April/09/2004 at 8:49am
It look good. and good story
IP IP Logged
chaibone
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote chaibone Replybullet Posted: April/13/2004 at 12:54am
Thanx, and just as a side note, I cant beleive how stupid some people are, Ive had numerous people ask me if it hurt, Hmmmmmmm........well let me see, Red hot metal on my skin, it fukin tickled(this response almost got me punched out today from some big hillbilly),  I sure as hell dont mind pain, but there is pain 
FLESH,BLOOD,SPLATTERED GUTS,DRIPPING BRAINS AND RADIATION,EVERYONES MUTILATED, SCREAMING MISSILES, BURNING BABYS, THIS IS JUST A BED TIME STORY TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT
IP IP Logged
Clydewheeler
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 16

Quote Clydewheeler Replybullet Posted: April/19/2004 at 11:00am
ye sum people is so fucking stupid
IP IP Logged
camelHump
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote camelHump Replybullet Posted: June/12/2004 at 9:17pm
ive wanted a branding since i saw it on discovery when i was like, 12. i dont know where to go, or how much it costs.  painful beauty is fine with me, as long as its not some gay pair of high heels or some shit!
IP IP Logged
Shelliokin
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote Shelliokin Replybullet Posted: October/11/2004 at 8:45pm
I just got my first brand about a week and a half ago.  It is a skull and cherry blossom on my left thigh... eventually my entire left leg will be skulls and flowers.  Granted, the pain wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... but I get the ever-intelligent "did that hurt?" constantly.  Silly people, can't figure out if having a red hot piece of metal shoved into your skin will hurt.
And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
IP IP Logged
shadokastr
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote shadokastr Replybullet Posted: December/03/2004 at 11:30pm

Originally posted by chaibone

Ive had numerous people ask me if it hurt

AMEN!  That has got to be the most retarted question i have ever heard, and for some stupid reason they always ask it.  Goes something like this.

Q: did you get a tattoo removed?
A: no, its a brand
Q: you mean like with hot metal?
A: yes, a brand is usually done with hot metal
Q: did it hurt?
A: *perplexed look*  nope, felt good....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK????

i have no idea why scars inspire people to ask if it hurt, completley boggles the mind

IP IP Logged
kwiatek587
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote kwiatek587 Replybullet Posted: February/11/2005 at 10:03am

i think they ask because they cant relate. they probably want you to give them an example of something they have felt that is like it so they can relate...but not too many people have felt glowing metal against thier skin...so there really isnt anyway to describe that since nothing is like burning metal. but yea it is a dumb question...i find myself wondering how much it hurt not if it hurt.

best of luck with the brand chai

Christine
IP IP Logged
chaibone
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote chaibone Replybullet Posted: February/11/2005 at 7:37pm
holy shit its been almost a year since this brand, i now also have a little more to add now, I dont scar well and my scar is pretty light, it doesnt show through my arm hair anymore because of how much its lightened up, the one on my stomach is still good though, mostley cause of the absence of hair, anyways, i may be tattooing over the brand, i may just start waxing if i want to keep my brand, I may even rebrand to see if that helps, not sure yet, but either way i have this peice to throw in "Dont brand anywhere you have body hair if you do not scar well and are not keen on shaving/waxing your body all the time, im not sayin i regret it, but im actually a little saddened that my body just dosnt seem to be a good canvas for scarification
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version