BodyMod.org Forum : BMod Professional's Corner : Q&A for BMod Professionals
Message Icon Topic: stay or go Post Reply Post New Topic
queenogoths
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote queenogoths Replybullet Topic: stay or go
    Posted: June/05/2004 at 9:13am

i have a real dilemma here, because my piercer is a lot less professional with me than he was before we became friends.

he takes less care over marking me up and sizing the jewellery and has made quite a few mistakes with me, all at my expense.

when he pierced my cheeks the placement was off(they weren't symmetrical) and he put bars in that did not nearly allow for the swelling.i know it is hard to tell sometimes how much a person will swell, but these were the length that really only should have been used on healed cheek piercings.he has pierced my medusa and again put in jewellery that was too short to accommodate swelling.he did the same with my vertical and horizontal nipples(which was extremely painful).all piercings had to be retired because the irritation caused by the inappropriate jewellery caused them to start rejecting.

you may think, well, get a new piercer but i'm afraid to, because i get tattoed there by a really great tattooist, and if the piercer finds out i'm going elsewhere for piercings he'll ban me from the whole shop.

what should i do here?

Edited by queenogoths
"Prejudice squints when it looks and lies when it talks", Duchess Abrantes.
IP IP Logged
MontanaPiercer
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 124

Quote MontanaPiercer Replybullet Posted: June/05/2004 at 6:19pm
He would ban you from the shop? Are you kidding me?! He sounds like a dipshit. Talk to your tattoo artist and let him know what is going on. I doubt he would want to loose your business over some bullshit grudge from the piercer.
"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version