Print Page | Close Window

The most fun suspension...

Printed From: BodyMod.org
Category: BodyMod Experiences
Forum Name: Hardcore Experiences
Forum Discription: Want to tell us a story about your hardcore experience?
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11672
Printed Date: September/27/2020 at 10:27pm

Topic: The most fun suspension...
Posted By: BlueTroll
Subject: The most fun suspension...
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 12:26pm
Last night I went up by my knees for the 4th time.. 4pt, 8ga.
I pulled myself up hand over hand, just BOOM, off the ground. I love pulling myself up.
Then I swung and spun and twirled, as well as managing to drink a bottle of water and have a smoke upside down.. I had my ipod in one ear and was signing along.. I was up for about an hour, got cold, came down.
I hurt today, but its a good hurt and I can't wipe the grin off my face! Knees RULE!

Replies:
Posted By: ditadahmer
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 12:37pm
that sounds amazing. i haven't tried knees yet, but they are definately on my to do list.

Posted By: linda
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 1:15pm
That sounds like so much fun, I almost forget you're talking about hanging yourself from hooks in your flesh lol

Posted By: Ashleigh
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 1:22pm
Sweet! Sounds like you had a good time.  I'd be up for it...but am not sure how long I could be upside down before getting sick (I have vertigo issues when upside down).

Posted By: danyellec
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 1:32pm
It always amazes me how much the human body can be put through. I always love looking at knee suspension photos!c

-------------
Shabbat shalom

Posted By: bob b
Date Posted: September/29/2008 at 5:54pm
that sounds so crazy, i can't imagine ever doing that

Posted By: harley.g
Date Posted: November/29/2008 at 9:21pm
umm wo an hour!? thats insane howd you stop the blood rush?

Posted By: lovthepain
Date Posted: November/30/2008 at 1:17am
totally agree my knees were my favorite too!!!!! of course iv only done suicide and knees. but just being upside down makes you feel like your in a different world.
i would love to try pulling myself up sometime. and i would love to be up for a whole hour sooo jealous!  

-------------
heartless

Posted By: Shelliokin
Date Posted: December/03/2008 at 3:13pm
Knees were my first and favorite, so I always assumed they were my favorite because of the memories of my first time.

-------------
And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Print Page | Close Window