Forum Name: General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Forum Discription: Talk about anything that pertains to BodyMod.org
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13026
Printed Date: September/28/2020 at 7:52pm

Topic: flesh tunnel size
Posted By: bodymodmitch
Subject: flesh tunnel size
Date Posted: January/01/2009 at 11:17pm
Dose anyone think there is a size that you should stop stretching? Or do people just get to a point where they fell that they have got to the size that they want? me and my mate's have been on about this and not one of us has a size that we really are going to stop at. As i would like to get in to the mid 30MM range or bigger and one mate is already at 22mm and has no sign of stopping just woundered what everone else thought on this?
Are you happy of the size of your tunnels or you going bigger????????Smile

-------------
dont let the bastards grind you down

Replies:
Posted By: SteveSirenic
Date Posted: January/01/2009 at 11:24pm
I have some goals as for size. But, they're rough.

2 inch lobes
00g Nostrils
5/8ths inch Labret

Gah, but to stop at? yeah, when you want to stop? lol

-------------
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need no roads. -ISHC

Posted By: scabies138
Date Posted: January/01/2009 at 11:35pm
my lobes are 1 1/2" now and i want 2"
im thinking about getting my nostrils punched to 0G and going up to 00G

i think its all up to you man... the sky it the limit(well in this case the ground lol)

-------------

Body modification is my anti-drug

Posted By: CheapPerfume
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 12:01am
Most of the time it just depends on either your anatomy or what you asthetically think looks good which determines how far you want to go.
Personally, I am at a 00g in my lobes. I think they look good at this size, and they would look silly at anything over 1/2". If I do stretch more 1/2" will be my stopping size definitively.

Posted By: catexelizabeth
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 12:04am
i'm aiming for 1/2" lobes right now, but i will probably go slightly larger because i want a pair of those fantastic plugs with the scorpions in them XD

Posted By: Wallie
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:00am
im aiming for 20mm lobes. 0g tongue, not sure about my P.A Yet im happy at 6g but thinking bout going to 4g.

-------------

Posted By: freckled20
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:05am
I have no set goal yet. I did worry about what kind of job I would get with my major... but then again, I really don't know what I want to do with myself when I get out of school so I guess I'll keep stretching til my little heart is content lol

Posted By: Uraniumhobo
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:30am
im just gonna see how big i can go with my ears lol id like to wrap e around my arms like the pic i posted in another forum :)

-------------
Ah ha-ha, chess. The ancient contest of wits. Two opponents: mano a mano. Braino a braino. And look: magnets for ease of travel. You could play chess on the moon.

Posted By: Kissadilla
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 2:09am
I'm at 00ga and still going. I don't think I'll go bigger than 1/2", but who knows...

Posted By: Braids
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 3:09am
im fine at 7/8ths right now but i know im gonna go to 1" or bigger sooner or later

-------------
omnomnom

Posted By: danyelle
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 5:17am
Ive got one inch lobes right now and my septum is at 4mm. Ill stop when im dead.

Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 7:18am
i like all the replys that i have got on this seems that not many people have a true stopping point well hope you all get to your goals amd love the stretch

-------------

Posted By: heinous
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 10:49am
I've been at 16mm for well over a year now but I think I might go up to an inch. Only problem...I have some amazing jewellery which will go to waste Frown

Posted By: Tia.
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 11:00am
No one can say that there is or there a isn't a point at which you should stop stretching. It is entirely up to you as to how far you go.

The common likely hood is that you'll say, "I'm only going to go to Xmm" and then you'll pass that and say you're only going to the next size or the next size. (I know I did)

Everyone is different and prefers different sized jewellery.

Personally, I like where I'm at with mine, they fit nicely into the shape of my ear, they're not too noticable when I need them to be a little more discreet and theres some nice jewellery out there.

-------------

Posted By: mrDahmer
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 12:11pm

I was planning to stop at 12mm but my flesh tunnel is now starting to go through the hole so I'm gonna have to stretch to 14mm

Shame... not.

I won't go any further than 20mm though but most likely will stop at 16mm. I'll just downsize if they start to go through.

-------------
http://www.myspace.com/brightonmetalscene">

Posted By: mbs08
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 12:19pm
its  your choice.
 i wouldnt listen to anyone telling me  how big to stretch honestly. ..
 your choice. you be the judge :)

Posted By: Twiztid*
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 12:59pm
I'm currently at 18mm And pretty happy here. My goal is 1" Lobes though. withthe shape of my lobe and how it attatches to my head/face this may never happen.

-------------

Posted By: Twiztid*
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:21pm
Though i brought some 20mm plugs today and my lobes losend off enough for them to fit! =P

-------------

Posted By: pojo1806
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:34pm
Currently at 6mm but I think I'll stop at 8mm for a while when I get there, then after I've been at 8mm for a while, I'm gonna go for 12mm, then who knows! =D

Posted By: Weedangelo
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 1:46pm
I use 57.5mm jewellery in my lobes these days and i can still fit 2-3 fingers next the tunnels. I think i'm not gonna stretch these anymore, I'll just order the 60mm tunnels and then it's alright.

Posted By: xZakx
Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 2:31pm
I'm currently at 40mm (1-9/16ths inch).

I plan on going to roughly 100mm (4 inches).

-------------

Date Posted: January/02/2009 at 3:47pm
yeah i sort of have a goal on size but it was one of them that was a night crack about size since i am not in to the one-up-manship thing after 10mm your ear wont go back to normal anyway will they??
though i think will get to 26/28mm as can still get some sweet tunnels plugs ect

-------------

Posted By: pointblankzero
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 12:31am
I'm going up to 1" minimum on my lobes, and will probably get them pierced again and stretch up to 00ga or 1/2"... The second and possibly third piercing/stretching will rely on the size of the first stretching, which may well go up to 2 or 3 inches.. I'm really not sure. I'll just keep going up until I'm happy I guess.

Posted By: mezzio
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 7:54am
im at 7/16th as of 20 minutes ago, im stopping at 1/2"... if i go any further, itll only be to 3/4" and that will only be if i happen to get the money to afford the plugs i want.. which only come in 3/4"

-------------
Reach for the stars, but never touch them... Stars are not for touching. Better yet, keep your fucking hands at your side.

Posted By: LucieMay
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 8:18am
Personally, I am at 6mm and will definitely stop at 10mm (healthy lobes permitting). I love the way the jewellery looks at that size- striking but not too big and there is a really good range of sparkly plugs out there at 10mm. I only have small lobes naturally and a small face and any bigger wouldn't suit me.

However, as many others have said, it's entirely your choice, anatomy permitting (however well you look after your lobes I think some people do just have stretchier lobes than others. You may find your body tells you when it is time to stop). Just be careful, go slow and follow all the awesome advice that the very experienced stretchers have to offer here.

Posted By: pique
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 6:47pm

shooting for 1 3/4" currently. stop when you feel like it. who's to say when they are too big?

-------------

Posted By: NightWolf
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 7:00pm
I've got a list lol

Lobes: 1"+
Conches: 7/16"-1/2"
Tongue: 00g, until it's split
Nose: 8g nostrils

I'll come up with more stretches, I just need to get more piercings first lol

Posted By: LipsticStardust
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 7:39pm
i am going to 1"lower lobes
00 upper lobes
At least 8 ga.Christina
lol.and my eyebrows are stretching beyon14 ga.on their own(I have very elastic skin).

Posted By: stuffsh
Date Posted: January/03/2009 at 8:34pm
I originally thought I wante my lobes to get to 10mm... then that didn't look quite big enough so stretching began again... then I thought an inch would be nice... but I've got righty at 16mm (5/8s?) and that seems to suit so I'll think I'll get lefty up to that and stay there for a while... I have no doubt they'll get bigger again though!

-------------
Pierced, Stretched, Burnt, Suspended, Inked, Punched, Bifurcated and Magnetised

Posted By: nikon
Date Posted: January/04/2009 at 1:00am
My plan was to stop at 00G in my bottom lobes and 0G upper. I just put 1/2" tapers in my bottom holes. There goes my plan all shot to shit.

-------------
I make my way through this world a man alone, but never lonely.

Posted By: pojo1806
Date Posted: January/04/2009 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by nikon

My plan was to stop at 00G in my bottom lobes and 0G upper. I just put 1/2" tapers in my bottom holes. There goes my plan all shot to shit.

I said I was gonna stop at 2g but now I can't wait to stretch to 0g. =P

Posted By: progi
Date Posted: January/04/2009 at 5:58pm
At the the moment they are 18mm and 16mm....i don't have a real goal, but the next step will be 1" and the i will see if it fits or going bigger..

-------------
feel free to do what you want

Print Page | Close Window