Print Page | Close Window

I swallowed my stainless steel barbell.

Printed From: BodyMod.org
Category: Body Mods
Forum Name: General BodyMod.org Chit-Chat
Forum Discription: Talk about anything that pertains to BodyMod.org
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17591
Printed Date: September/19/2020 at 11:44pm

Topic: I swallowed my stainless steel barbell.
Posted By: AmberLyn
Subject: I swallowed my stainless steel barbell.
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 2:16am
I was eating pizza, and the bottom ball on my tongue piercing barbell came unscrewed, and before I realized it...I swallowed the barbell. Should I be concerned? I'm kind of worried.

Replies:
Posted By: overgone2007
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 2:19am
Wouldn't worry too much, things have got a habit of passing through. Just make sure you clean it properly before you put it back in ;)

-------------
Windows has detected a mouse movement. Please restart windows for changes to take effect.

Posted By: AmberLyn
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 2:21am
lol, thanks. I'm not going to put it back in..haha, I put my bioplast barbell in and I realized how much I missed it :D

-------------

Posted By: belle
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 2:41am
Originally posted by overgone2007

Wouldn't worry too much, things have got a habit of passing through. Just make sure you clean it properly before you put it back in ;)

put it back in?? your kidding aint ya?  ewwww. Big%20GrinCrazyEye-Popping   there was a forum thread a week or so back, someone swallowed their labret bar...maybe search for that. (please excuse my typing my lights have just gone out, im not sure why?)

-------------
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posted By: Braids
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 2:42am
i swallowed mine a while ago n i was fine...i was surprised tho cuz i thought id swallow the ball not the whole thing...n it was a 6g

-------------
omnomnom

Posted By: Girlgerm
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 6:38am
http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17534 - http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17534

Posted By: LucieMay
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 3:37pm
I had my tongue pierced in March. During that time I've swallowed about six balls... and I'm still alive! (I don't know where they all went hehe!)

-------------
Caustic blonde.

Posted By: felonious drunk
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 4:33pm
Althea almost choked last night on a 00g barbell

edit:
as for swallowing rather than inhaling;
It is potentially dangerous,
but think about sideshows that have people who eat glass.

-------------

Posted By: Girlgerm
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 5:31pm

When i was wee i ate bits of soda cans. I should probably be dead....

Posted By: felonious drunk
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 5:39pm

A dentist once found metal bits from a penil eraser stuck between two of my teeth.

I didn't know it was there, or that I had a problem chewing on pencils.

-------------

Posted By: DeaOfScelestus
Date Posted: December/30/2009 at 5:53pm
the whole thing should pass without a problem. If you do, however, feel a sharp pain in your rectal area when having a bowel movement, or notice black stool or fresh blood, you may have the barbell stuck or perforated an intestine and you should definitely go see a doctor. (obviously)

But again, that is quite rare and you should be just fine. :)

-------------
Photobucket

Print Page | Close Window