Print Page | Close Window

Britney Get's Piercing "Down Under"

Printed From: BodyMod.org
Category: BodyMod.org
Forum Name: BodyMod.org News and Updates
Forum Discription: All news postings and site updates.
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4896
Printed Date: January/18/2021 at 3:45am

Topic: Britney Get's Piercing "Down Under"
Posted By: Adam
Subject: Britney Get's Piercing "Down Under"
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 2:25pm
... and I'm not talking about Australia.

"...Britney has been stripping her clothes off with dancers and now she has pulled her buzz cut stunt.

After that bizarre incident, Britney went down an alley to a tattoo parlor to get some ink.  While that was much publicized, Star magazine is revealing that Britney also got a piercing down under.  Citing Body and Soul employee Emily Wayne Hughes, the weekly entertainment magazine is revealing that Britney has had her genitals pierced as well.

She's finally getting help, let's hope rehab [takes] this time."

Ok, Britney, if you're reading this I want to be the first to offer payment for exclusive photos. I mean, c'mon, you know we're all going to see it at some point, so why not make it official and just show people here who understand? I'm willing to pay you $5.00 for every photo. Yes, that's right. Five whole dollars for every photo! So don't show the world your new piercing from some sniper 1/4 mile crotch shot from you falling down drunk and vomiting on yourself. Make it pretty and email it directly to me Adam [EmailAtSign] BodyMod.org, and I'll make sure it's done right =)

.: Adam

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: sweetiehoneybab
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 2:39pm
LMAO..... i'm so gonna email a link to this to her fan site, just for the comedy value! lol

-------------

Posted By: metalbabe
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 3:00pm
next thing she'lll start making Cockney Rejects and Dropkick Murphys cover versions *shakes head*

-------------

Perplexing people since 1986

Posted By: witchy_kitty
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 3:03pm
I fucking hate Britney Spears, but there's something that pisses me off.  It's all over the news that she's in need of help because she shaved her head & got a tattoo.  Who fucking cares? I would think she would need treatment for flashing her girly parts to everyone and for always being out partying instead of taking care of her kids, not for getting a mod.

-------------
Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...Rush;Witchhunt

Posted By: sweetiehoneybab
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 3:19pm
i think its more the fact that its abnormal behavior for her rather than what she is doing, and i think the drinking is a big part of it.
i dont particually like her, to be honest i dont really have an opinion on her, she's not really someone that interests me.
but i do feel sorry for her the way she is obviously having a hard time of it, and the press just seem to hound her to show how badly she is doing and only make her worse.
once she was one of the most loved woman in the world and now look at her, she is mocked daily in the papers for the mess she has made of her life. and no one seems to care what its doing to her, as long as it sells paper.
it just shows the price of fame isnt all its cracked up to be.

-------------

Posted By: wrestlingrox
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 3:33pm
I agree. I bought star magazine with her in it and I read the article. I do feel bad for her though because she can't even take a piss without it being in the news. Its pathetic how Paparazzi have no lives and have to chase Britney around to get their kicks.

Posted By: circle23
Date Posted: February/25/2007 at 5:33pm
greaT this shoot doesnt fall into my job des cription of bodymod.org officila photographer does it? i want a raise

-------------
When the hook pierces the flesh , the Soul begins to vibrate--- circle23

Posted By: finessvaness
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 12:49am
Aww she's just trying to prove that bald is sexy...well it isn't on her, and, therefore, I want to punch her in the ovaries for being so stupid.

-------------
Bed with me tonight, but forget me tomorrow.

Posted By: posiant
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 1:33am

Hmm there is so many possibilities of what could be wrong in her life or not

she could just be expressing herself due to all the pressures of being a teen idol and celebrity so on and so on

I cant judge im not in her shoes and have no clue whats really going on in her life

-------------
Absolute power corrupts absolutely-Lord Acton

Posted By: mephistopheles
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 1:34am
am i the only person on this planet who honestly doesn't give a shit what britney does?

does EVERYONE else spend time and money reading and obsessing over her?

-------------
Autogynephilia: As if you wouldn't.

Posted By: Slayer
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 2:47am
I just want the photos so I can charge house-mom's to see 'em

.: Adam

Posted By: Blasphemer
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 11:44am
lol i'll add 2.50 for every picture if i get in on that deal:P

-------------
_-AleX-_

Posted By: smoph
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 12:04pm
Heh, I think you just might be.

I, on the other hand, am very much a gossip *eep*
It's weird, I used to feel really smug when bad things happened to her, simply because she was a woman men objectified and I hate that, but now, well, I feel sad for how pathetic her life has become, or seems to have become.
 Meh.

I'd rant, but actually, I just got an offer from an art school, so I'm going to go celebrate, weeee.

xx

-------------

Posted By: wrestlingrox
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 4:00pm
I don't spend time and money obsessing over her, I actually bought star magazine for another article, but I do feel bad for how her life has turned out. She is under alot of pressure and after Kevin took the kids she just lost it. I can't say i wouldn't have lost it if the same thing would have happened to me.

Posted By: Missratusss
Date Posted: February/26/2007 at 9:20pm
She looks so ugly bald,
i can't imagine without make up!
lol Big%20Grin
in France we call her "le thon" greytongue
bonne nuitSleep

Date Posted: March/12/2007 at 4:34pm
I say if she ways the same as a duck, then she's a witch. And...and we burn her!

-------------

Posted By: socialcoma
Date Posted: March/12/2007 at 5:25pm
i think it's awesome she shaved her head . A big Fuck you to those who objectify her. perhaps she's reclaiming her body from the social pressures of being famous. it's got to be overwhelming being judged by the "world" constanty and what better thing to do then say hands off mother fuckers this is my body and i'll do what i damn well please with it.

she's human, that's for damn sure

how many sit and stare? talk shit?

-------------
they come with there umbilical cords in hand, looking for a place to plug them in

Date Posted: March/17/2007 at 6:33pm
Or perhaps she is a fucking crazy bitch? Maybe it has nothing to do with being a woman. And with her head shaved, I question whether she is human or not.

-------------

Posted By: socialcoma
Date Posted: March/17/2007 at 6:41pm
i have a shaved head and I'm human, for the most part at least.

your right maybe it doesn't have anything to do with being a woman and it has everything to do with being human or being crazy which would make her human. no mentally deranged animals only mentally deranged humans. say's something about the species

-------------
they come with there umbilical cords in hand, looking for a place to plug them in

Posted By: pseud
Date Posted: March/17/2007 at 7:00pm

Insanity is the under-developed/aborted fetus of human evolution...

I think we're all crazy...or maybe just me. Or you? Am I here?
Acid has done some damage I think.

-------------
"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." -Ron Paul

Posted By: witchy_kitty
Date Posted: March/17/2007 at 7:59pm
I'm definately crazy pseud, lol, so is just about everyone I know.

-------------
Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand...Rush;Witchhunt

Posted By: RainbowBalloon
Date Posted: March/31/2007 at 1:02pm
A "famous" person got a cooter piercing. Whoop-dee-frickin-do. I personally do not like/dislike Britney Spears, so it's not that I hate everything she does. In fact, the first CD I ever bought was of her. My point is that she's a celebrity who got a piercing and honestly I don't care. The only reason I'm even responding is to poke fun at all the people who DO care. XD

Posted By: x_Blood_Angel_x
Date Posted: March/31/2007 at 1:15pm
To be honest, I dont give a crap if she's had a piercing/tattoo, whatever.

But, I do feel extremely sorry for her and all the shit shes having to go through. It's not fair for any person, even if she is famous, yes ok, she should expect a certain amout of paparazzi around all the time, but when they can OBVIOUSLY see she is having a very hard time of it, and is practically a loon, they should leave her be to sort herself out.

They just wanna get a picture to sell a magazine. I buy one Magazine a week (which is OK!(OK! is a magazine, not me being sarcy!)) and I've bought that for ... years. I read the paper everyday, but thats on the salons books, so why not read it while its there?

I just think everyone should leave her alone for a while, let her sort herself out, come back with a bloody good song (not in my opinion but, many people DO like her) and get on with her life, and be an untouchable "princess pop star" again.

My two cents anywho..

-------------
Dance Like Nobody's Watching. Love like you've never been hurt. And when things are low, smile like you've never done it before.

Print Page | Close Window